Target Announces Summer Cyber Week, the new Christmas in July
Some of you might be interested to know that Target is having some special deals this week (from now until July 28th) to help promote summer entertaining. Although I don’t like everything Target does, and I’m not shy about saying so, I do think this is a worthy idea. Many of us don’t pay for expensive vacations anymore, preferring staycations instead. With temperatures still soaring around the US, I like the idea of getting a few inexpensive items to upgrade your home space and make it more comfortable. This weeks deals include: buy one, get one 50 percent off and deep discounts on summer entertainment, baby gear, apparel, games, furniture and more. Here’s the full list of what the deals will be this week.
- Sunday, July 22 summer entertaining deals (includes patio & garden)
- Monday, July 23 baby deals
- Tuesday, July 24 spend & save sitewide
- Wednesday, July 25 buy one, get one 50% off
- Thursday, July 26 fun & games deals
- Friday, July 27 summer essentials deals
- Saturday, July 28 home deals
Target used to call this Christmas in July, but I like Summer Cyber Week better. Really, there’s no such thing as Christmas in July when the world is in the clutches of heat and drought.