QVC Hollywood Collections are Oscar Ready: The Recessionista’s Picks
|Pictured: My Wish List from the QVC Red Carpet Show.|
Shopping network QVC put on a fabulous party last night at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, showcasing some great Los Angeles designers and beauty products. Above is a little story board of some of the items from the new collections I am loving. From top left my picks are:
1) Wendy Williams Cabochon & Faceted Stone Drop Earrings
QVC Item # J265423 These look like Indian earring, with a bit of far east intrigue, priced at under $40.00, they come in three different colors. They will dress up any outfit.
2) RP by Rachel Pally Sleeveless Maxi Dress with Tie Waist QVC Item A222397 Loving the fuchsia color and easy style. It’s tres elegant, but also the dresses offers easy one outfit dressing.
3) K-DASH by Kardashian Long Sheer Cardigan with Sequin Trim QVC Item #A222905 price $89.50 This is a surprise pick for me as the K-Dash stuff is not always a favorite of mine. I see Kourtney’s love for vintage in this elegant piece, and I love the blush color in the dusty rose.
4) Nicole Richie Collection Printed Crinkle Maxi Dress in Red QVC Item #A224298 price is $115.00 Very boho-chic. This shows off Nicole’s taste for 1960s styles and flower power.
5) Judith Ripka Sterling Yellow Diamonique Earrings QVC Item #J265033 the price is $183.00. They are more expensive than most QVC pieces, but less than Judith Ripka’s boutique line. These really pop for some elegant bling that will dress up any outfit or occasion.
6) RP by Rachel Pally Rolling Waves One Shoulder Maxi Dress. This dress is so elegant and will flatter a variety of shapes. The high waist has a lot of ease in it and could be belted to dress it up a little. It is on sale for $85.32.
Check out the Mark Zunio dresses from New York Fashion Week, there are some beautiful pieces. One especially chic piece is Mark of Style by Mark Zunino Embellished Tunic with Uneven Hem A222353 $64.00. What’s interesting about this top is the jewelry is already built in on the embellished neckline. You don’t need a necklace, just some earrings or a ring.
What do you think readers? If you’re watching, Tweet along with me with hashtag #QVCRedCarpet.