J. Crew is coming to Nordstrom stores
J. Crew is coming to Nordstrom stores this Fall. Items from the J Crew collection will be available at select Nordstrom full-line stores and at Nordstrom.com beginning September 12th. The selection of J. Crew items at Nordstrom will include women’s apparel, accessories and petites (online only.)
The Nordstrom women’s fall 2016 assortment will feature signature J.Crew styles, including iconic classics such as their famous Regent and Rhodes blazers, Italian cashmere, outerwear and their famous Martie pants, to name a few. The pieces will be merchandised and presented in the signature J.Crew way: pattern mixing (like prints with stripes), quirky styling and bright colors, with a fun assortment of accessories for the finishing touch.
Will this be as big as Topshop coming to Nordstrom? Probably not, because J. Crew still has plenty of their own retail outlets around the US. However, it does give J. Crew another retail channel. The brand has previously had a good experience selling J.Crew Group’s Madewell products in Nordstrom stores.
Look for the J. Crew Women’s “assortment” at these 16 Nordstrom store locations and online at Nordstrom.
- Downtown Seattle (Seattle, Wash.)
- Bellevue Square (Bellevue, Wash.)
- Washington Square (Tigard, Ore.)
- Michigan Avenue (Chicago, Ill.)
- Oakbrook Center (Oak Brook, Ill.)
- Somerset Collection (Troy, Mich.)
- Scottsdale Fashion Square (Scottsdale, Ariz.)
- NorthPark Center (Dallas, Texas)
- Houston Galleria (Houston, Texas)
- Barton Creek Square (Austin, Texas)
- Domain Northside (Austin, Texas – opening September 30th)
- Tysons Corner Center, (McLean, Va.)
- The Plaza at King of Prussia (King of Prussia, Pa.)
- South Coast Plaza (Costa Mesa, Calif.)
- The Mall at Short Hills (Short Hills, N.J.)
- The Mall at Green Hills (Nashville, Tenn.)