ZARA has opened a new 47,361-square-foot mega store in Manhattan in Soho, between Broome and Spring Streets on 503-511 Broadway. ZARA follows budget retailers Topshop and UNIQLO into Soho’s fashionable retail space. The new store features three floors of retail space, and apparel for women, men and kids starting with Spring/Summer 2016 collections. Beyond offering discount fashions, the new store is environmentally friendly. Zara SoHo sets the standards for highly demanding sustainability measures across all its processes, combining these efforts with energy efficiency and recycling in order to consume 30% less energy and 50% less water compared to a conventional store. How is cool is that? If you’re in New York, you might want to check out the new ZARA space. If you stop by, leave a comment and let us know what you think.
This entry was posted in Fashion.
Follow The Recessionista
Search The Recessionista
Sign up for our mailing list. Get the deals & news!
- Julie Rennber commented on Celebrity Style: Holly Willoughby Pencil Skirt & Floral Shirt Pairing
- Holly commented on Marimekko for Target Review: Cute Summer Fashions & Swimwear
- Mary Hall commented on Macy’s Friends & Family Sale 2016: Save an extra 25%
- shahnaz p jones commented on Macy’s Friends & Family Sale 2016: Save an extra 25%
- Liana commented on The Recessionista Reviews Balmain for H&M
- Mary Hall commented on Review: Ines de la Fressange Spring/Summer 2016 UNIQLO
- Dianna commented on H&M 2016 Conscious Collection Inspired by Louvre Archives
- Stevie Wilson commented on Review: Ines de la Fressange Spring/Summer 2016 UNIQLO
- Mary Hall commented on Beauty Deal: Radical Skincare Starter Kit for $50.00
- Mary Hall commented on Liberty of London Coming to UNIQLO
AD: Gilt Groupe, Designer Deals
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style Magazine
Score Big at Sales!
Follow @Recessionista on Twitter
Tweet with @Recessionista
Read All About It! The Recessionista in the News
Folllow me on Google+
Featured on The Huffington Post
Featured on BlogHer
Proud Winner of a Bloggy Award
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Member of POPSUGAR Select Fashion
The Recessionista’s Top Picks
Guardian UK Partner
About MeSince 2008, Mary Hall has been the author of The Recessionista®, which is read by thousands of regular readers in over 160 countries. An internationally recognized expert on the art of the living the good life for less, she has been a commentator on local, national, and international radio and TV shows. Her advice has been featured in over 2,000 media outlets, including The New York Times, Reuters, Life & Style magazine, ABC News, NBC News and now The Huffington Post, among many others. Contact Mary at Mary (at) TheRecessionista dot com