Marks and Spencer has announced a new fashion collaboration with super model Alexa Chung called “Archives by Alexa.” The fashion collaboration will be curated Alexa Chung and the M&S design team. The collection sounds a bit like Marks & Sparks greatest hits featuring 31 pieces from the Marks and Spencer company archive that will be refreshed with what the company calls ” a modern spin.” “I have always had an affection for Marks & Spencer. I am thrilled to be part of this special and unique project,” says Alexa. Based on the success of the M&S collection with Twiggy, this could be another hit. The initial preview picture of Ms. Chung in a ruffled collar pink blouse recalls the style of the young Lady Diana Spencer when she was a preppy Sloane Ranger and not yet the Princess of Wales. Look for “Archives by Alexa” in stores and online in April 2016. I’m looking forward to seeing what the 31 pieces from the M&S archive are….the teaser picture makes me very curious.
This entry was posted in Fashion.
Follow The Recessionista
Search The Recessionista
Sign up for our mailing list. Get the deals & news!
Saks Fifth Avenue Friends and Family sale
Macy’s Friends and Family
- Mary Hall commented on Macy’s Friends & Family Sale 2016: Save an extra 25%
- shahnaz p jones commented on Macy’s Friends & Family Sale 2016: Save an extra 25%
- Liana commented on The Recessionista Reviews Balmain for H&M
- Mary Hall commented on Review: Ines de la Fressange Spring/Summer 2016 UNIQLO
- Dianna commented on H&M 2016 Conscious Collection Inspired by Louvre Archives
- Stevie Wilson commented on Review: Ines de la Fressange Spring/Summer 2016 UNIQLO
- Mary Hall commented on Beauty Deal: Radical Skincare Starter Kit for $50.00
- Mary Hall commented on Liberty of London Coming to UNIQLO
- Holly commented on Liberty of London Coming to UNIQLO
- Diana Moore commented on NY Fashion Week: Vintage Inspired Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s
AD: Gilt Groupe, Designer Deals
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style Magazine
Score Big at Sales!
Follow @Recessionista on Twitter
Tweet with @Recessionista
Read All About It! The Recessionista in the News
Folllow me on Google+
Featured on The Huffington Post
Featured on BlogHer
Proud Winner of a Bloggy Award
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Member of POPSUGAR Select Fashion
The Recessionista’s Top Picks
Guardian UK Partner
About MeSince 2008, Mary Hall has been the author of The Recessionista®, which is read by thousands of regular readers in over 160 countries. An internationally recognized expert on the art of the living the good life for less, she has been a commentator on local, national, and international radio and TV shows. Her advice has been featured in over 2,000 media outlets, including The New York Times, Reuters, Life & Style magazine, ABC News, NBC News and now The Huffington Post, among many others. Contact Mary at Mary (at) TheRecessionista dot com