It’s that time again: the high shopping season known as Black Friday. The madness has begun. People are camping out at Best Buy and sleeping in their cars outside ToysRUs. Black Friday is no longer the day after Thanksgiving, it’s a season. Some sales start on Thanksgiving Day. Personally, I don’t think any sale is worth breaking up your family Thanksgiving holiday. Some are even calling for a Black Friday boycott in the wake of the events in Ferguson. Messages with the hashtags #BoycottBlackFriday and #BlackoutBlackFriday are all over Twitter and a Facebook page is also calling for a boycott. In light of recent events, and the madness of Black Friday shoppers, it’s probably safer to shop from home. IBM research suggests that most Black Friday shopping will take place on mobile devices on Thanksgiving Day. That makes sense, you can sneak in your shopping on breaks from eating and watching football right? Here’s our annual list of the Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals to help you find the savings. We’ll keep updating this list as the stores release new sale information.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Specials: Fashion
- AllSaints: Save 20 % off site-wide with the code THANKS. We’re big fans of their vintage inspired looks and little black dresses, but we only shop at All Saints when there is a sale.
- Ann Taylor: 50% off cashmere sweaters in stores and online.
- Anthropologie: Shop 50% off all sale items.
- Armani Exchange: Black Friday: 40% off on all styles (including sale items) on Friday, November 28th both online and in-store. Cyber Monday: 45% off on all styles (including sale items) on Monday, December 2nd online only Armani Exchange.
- ASOS: From Nov.27- until 5 am EST Monday Dec. 2, get deals on the high street retailer’s stylish fashions. Save 25% on Holiday Party wear.
- Banana Republic: Men’s and women’s clothing from $5 to $60 on Cyber Monday in BananaRepublic.com’s special Cyber Monday section.
- Bloomingdales: Get up to 50% OFF at the Bloomingdales Big Brown Bag Sale. Check their website for details.
- Cynthia Vincent : Black Friday 25% off sitewide with code NOW25.
- H&M : Most H&M stores will open at midnight (now that’s early). Look special for goodies for the first customers in line. Look for fashion finds starting at $4.95 (example pricing included above.) Select outerwear styles at 50% percent off. Look for Alexander Wang returns at select stores.
- Kohl’s: The Kohl’s Black Friday sale has already started online. Look for discounts on Simply Vera, Dana Buchman, J Lo and the remaining stock of the Elie Tahari collection. Black Friday at Kohl’s will offer up to 70 per cent off winter coats and jackets, sweaters for $9.99 and up to 60 per cent off all winter fashion accessories. Expect $20-30 off most other fashion items, and up to 60 per cent off sterling silver jewelry.
- J. Crew Black Friday: In stores & online: 30% off full-price styles & extra 40% off sale styles.* Use code HOLIDAY. No minimum.
- JCPenney: Savings on Mango, Nicole Miller, Ronson Lulu Guinness, and Bisou Bisou. Click here for JCP Black Friday details and doorbusters.
- JustFab: Black , JustFab is offering an extended exclusive sale for VIP members online and in their retail store. Stock up on all this seasons trends, from thigh high boots to animal printed styles all available at & Cyber JustFab.com
- Macy’s: Savings throughout the store and online. Also, clip the savings pass on their website. Check the Macy’s website to see 250 items that will be on sale at 5 am at Macys.com and in-store. More deals are coming the week of Dec. 2nd. If you’re a Macy’s charge Cardholder, look for your friends and family discount cards in the mail to get additional savings.
- Max Studio: Black Friday Exclusive at MaxStudio.com 50% off selected styles
- MILLY: Save 25% on select merchandise at the designer’s website. Use code BFCM to get the Black Friday Savings at Milly.
- ModCloth : 50% off select fashions.
- Neiman Marcus Last Call: This online store always has great deals on top designers. But on Black Friday, prices will be 40% off everything (Including GUCCI & ST. JOHN!) Receive an extra 60% off all clearance items. This is a great chance to snap up great designers like Milly, DVF, Catherine Malandrino , Burberry and even Valentino.
- Nordstrom: special items from your favorite brands, including kate spade new york, UGG Australia, Topshop, Eileen Fisher and more
- Nicole Miller: Up to 70% off at the designer’s website.
- Norma Kamali: 25% OFF ALL KAMALIKULTURE 11.29-12.2.2013 Use Code BlackFRI to save.
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Up to 40% Off on Designer Sale + Free Shipping With HOLIDAY Promo Code. On Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday the Saks website will offer 60% savings on select merchandise.
- Saks Off Fifth Ave: Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Discounts will be applicable in all Saks OFF 5TH store locations as well as online at saksoff5th.com. Most stores will be open on Thanksgiving! Check their website for store hours. Use Code Blackout for extra savings from Nov. 27-Nov. 30.
- ShopBop: This fashion site is having a great sale on big designer names. Use code GOBIG14 to save 20% off your order.
- White House Black Market: Thursday and Friday take 25% OFF your entire purchase in boutiques and online.
- ZARA: Thanksgiving customers can shop online and save up to 50% off on select items. On Black Friday ZARA stores will be opening early in the US. Check Zara’s website for details.
- Topshop: We expect to see savings of 30 percent off select merchandise online and in stores. The sale starts online on Thanksgiving day, but after Thanksgiving there will be further shopping incentives to get fashionistas into US Topshop stores.
Big Box Stores:
- Target: Doorbuster deals will begin at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving day. Toms for Target will be part of the special deals offered. Get a $100.00 Target gift card with the purchase of an iPad Air.
- Sears: Check the Black Friday deals on their website. Sears opens on Thanksgiving at 8 pm. Look for sales on Lands End and other fashion items. Yes, they have Kardashian Kollection cheaper than ever and it’s frankly dreadful.
- Belk: Open at 8 pm on Thanksgiving and early morning Black Friday with hundreds of Doorbusters including deals on Boots from $19.99. Check their website for details.
Beauty Brands We Love:
Molton Brown: 25% off everything online and in-store – including selected Holiday gift sets.
Pevonia is offering 20% off the entire site from Black Friday to Cyber Monday to help keep your skin rejuvenated and fresh this winter. **(excluding existing promotions like holiday sets, super-size cleansers, and value kits)**
Sexy Hair is offering free shipping over $25 plus a free deluxe sample with every purchase made on SexyHair.com this Black Friday. On Cyber Monday enjoy our Sexy Hair Ultimate Control Flat Iron or Dryer for $99.95 with a free Style Sexy Hair 450 Protect, free shipping plus a free deluxe sample. Regular retail price $188.
Los Angeles: Midnight Madnesss
Camarillo and Desert Hills Premium Outlets Black Friday
For a complete listing of promotions for the whole weekend visit: Camarillo and Desert Hills outlet websites. Check for Premium or Chelsea Outlets in your area to see if they are having midnight madness specials.
The Outlets at Orange, Orange County: The Outlets at Orange will have extended holiday hours starting at 8 p.m. on Thursday, November 28 to greet shoppers and families eager to begin their holiday shopping for the 2014 season. For more information or to find details about special Black Friday discounts, promotions and extended holiday shopping hours at The Outlets at Orange and a complete list of retailers, visit theoutletsatorange.com
Ontario Mills Mall: Beginning at 10 p.m. on Thanksgiving night, Ontario Mills visitors will be able to find everything on their holiday shopping list at unbeatable prices.“ Shoppers will enjoy great deals at Ontario Mills’ impressive line-up of stores such as Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Banana Republic Factory Store, Forever 21, G by Guess, J.Crew Factory, LOFT Outlet, Nike Factory Store, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Tommy Hilfiger Company Store, Nordstrom Rack and more. Gift seekers are encouraged to visit www.ontariomills.com to see retailer offers in advance of their visit to the property. As part of Ontario Mills’ Black Friday holiday weekend, select retailers will have a “Super Sale” sign in their window to help shoppers easily find the extra savings. Great deals include 50% off boots, men’s denim, watches and sweaters at Kenneth Cole Company Store, 40% off at American Eagle Outfitters, 50% off at Tommy Bahama Outlet, 20% off $100 or more at Tommy Hilfiger Company Store and more.