Kohl’s has released their list of Black Friday deals along with the news that the store will open on Thanksgiving Day at 8:00 p.m. Thursday. So what’s coming up and is it worth going out on Thanksgiving to shop? These are the questions that haunt recessionistas everywhere The ad contains 500 deals for the week, but the Black Friday specials are valid in stores until 1:00 p.m. Friday, November 29 and online at Kohls.com until 3:00 p.m. EST Friday, November 29. Fashion brands like ELLE, Vera Wang Princess, J Lo and Simply Vera Vera Wang will all be on sale. Most of the Catherine Malandrino collection has already sold out, but the bits and pieces left in store will undoubtedly be on sale (they are already reduced.) Read on to get all the details and to enter a special holiday giveaway to go shopping at Kohl’s.
On my holiday wish list from Kohl’s are some of my fashion favorites pictured above:
- Kohl’s Silver Rock N’ Republic Flats ( I own these and have been wearing them to parties, they are comfortable and cute!)
- Speechless Slit Hi-Low Dress
- Lauren Conrad Love necklace
- Catherine Malandrino Collection (this collection is a dead ringer for her Fall 2013 Ready to Wear collection)
- Daisy Fuentes Chiffon Blouse in Cream with Black Lace Overlay (looks more upscale than it is at $35.00)
- Simply Vera Vera Wang Sterling Silver Garnet & 1/10-ct. T.W. Diamond Flower Stud Earrings
- Princess Vera Wang Black and Gold Foil Top with Peter Pan Collar
- Lauren Conrad Lace Dress
- Snowflake Earrings
- Candie’s Eiffel Tour Pendant and Earrings (compliments the Catherine Malandrino collection pieces.)
Of special interest to Thanksgiving and Black Friday shoppers is the the once-a-year offer of $15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent. You can get Kohl’s cash by shopping in-store or online November 26 through December 1. Kohl’s Cash may be redeemed December 2 through 9. (Put the dates to redeem it on your calendar with an alert so you don’t forget.)
Beyond fashion, here’s a sample of the 500 Black Friday deals that Kohl’s will be offering.
- 50% off all toys from Fisher Price, Playskool, Little Tykes, Barbie, Disney Princess, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Nerf, Tonka, Step 2 and others.
- 30% off all video games 30% off including Nintendo Wii or DS, Playstation 3 or Xbox 360.
- 33% off all Dyson floor care.
Now, to sweeten the Holiday shopping, I’m giving away two gift cards to go shopping at Kohl’s! First prize is a $100.00 gift card to shop at Kohl’s. Second prize is a $50.00 gift card for shopping at Kohl’s. Here’s what you need to do to enter this giveaway.
You must leave a comment here on this post and tell me what you’re shopping for on Black Friday, Cyber Monday or the holiday season in general. After you enter a comment, you can get additional entries by following The Recessionista’s social media communities. It’s easy. Simply enter by logging into the widget below using your email address or your Facebook log-in. The contest is open until 11:59 pm EST on Monday, Dec. 2. The winners will receive their gift cards in time to do their Holiday shopping. Good luck to all.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Note: In the interests of full disclosure ( per FTC guidelines), Kohl’s does not pay me for running this giveaway but they did provide me with gift cards. I choose to give the cards away rather than use then myself.