Save the date Darlings! The David Meister Signature Sale starts tomorrow, May 21, 2013. This is a great opportunity to get some well made, high-end designs for 75% off their retail price. Whether you are curvy or slim, a David Meister dress will be flattering. I own several of his dresses and they are so well made, it is ridiculous. Every little pleat, tuck or drape is in just the right spot to flatter your shape, emphasizing the waist and slimming the hips. Here’s what you need to do to shop this sale online at the designer’s website.Go to DavidMeister.com and create an account to shop the sale tomorrow. Only visitors who log-in to shop will be able to make a purchase at the sale. My exclusive Recessionista savings tip: shop the site today and make your selections. Then save you selections to your cart. Go back in tomorrow and check the prices on your favorites , then buy if the price is right.
Start: 9:00AM PST 5/21/2013
End: 12:00AM PST 6/4/2013
Dresses up to 75% off. The sale is only “exclusive” in that new visitors to DavidMeister.com must login prior to making a purchase.
Designer David Meister’s dresses are frequently worn on the red carpet by celebrities from Susan Sarandon to Sofia Vergara to funny lady Amy Poehler. His luxury cocktail dresses are sold at Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus.
Follow The Recessionista
Search The Recessionista
Sign up for our mailing list.
- Giveaway: Stay Connected to Fashion + Deals with a Toshiba Portege R705 loaded w...
- Get Jennifer Aniston’s Look for Less and Enter to Win a $100 Kohl’s ...
- The Recessionista Reviews Derek Lam for Kohl’s
- Hot Holiday Giveaway: Win a $300.00 Gift Card for shopping at HauteLook
- Kohl’s Giveaway, Fall Fashion for Fashion’s Night Out (FNO)
- Sunday Special: Giveaway of Clarins Skin Care Feed Project Cosmetic Bag
- Holiday Giveaway: Enter to win $250 to shop from Serve by American Express
- Christmas Gifts at Kohl’s and a Special Giveaway
- Anne Taylor Loft Fall 2010 Sneak Preview and Necklace Giveaway
- Enter to Win some Amazing Amrita Singh Earrings and Shop for 20% off at Amrita S...
- trish commented on Sponsored Post: Seven Days of Wonder Skincare Giveaway
- megan commented on Designer Charlotte Ronson Partners with Starbucks
- Nerline commented on H&M Announces their next designer collab: Isabel Marant
- dermstore commented on Presidents Day 2013 Sales: Special Fashion Savings
- maillot de foot commented on Tasteless:The Rihanna for River Island Two collection Hits the Racks
- LyndaontheHudson commented on Preview: Phillip Lim 3.1 for Target
- Rob McGuire commented on It’s hard to be a Recessionista Bride: The High Cost of Weddings
- Mary Hall commented on Hair Care: Pantene Thickening Product/ Serum a Best Buy
- lana layne commented on Hair Care: Pantene Thickening Product/ Serum a Best Buy
- alma commented on Sponsored Post: Father’s Day Giveaway Uniqlo Snoopy “Peanuts” Tees
The Recessionista’s Top Picks
- Shopping Club Edition01, Haute Couture
- Fab Vintage Finds
- Rent the Runway
- US Only: Gilt Groupe Designer Sales
- Belle and Clive Shopping Club, fashion deals
- Groupon Invite
- Vacation Deals: Gilt Jetsetter
- US Only: Ideeli DESIGNER Sales,
- eBates: Earn Cash Back When You Shop
- Join HauteLook as our Guest!
- Invite Gilt Man: Discount Designer Menswear
- Shopping Club Beyond the Rack
- Invite: Billion Dollar Babes Shopping Club
- Editor's Closet, Designer Deals, Prada + More!
- The New York Times: The Recessionista
- The Chic Bargainista on Tumblr
- My Huffington Post Articles
- The Recessionista's™ You Tube Channel
AD: Gilt Groupe, Designer Deals
Featured in Better Homes & Gardens
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style Magazine
Score Big at Sales!
Follow @Recessionista on Twitter
Tweet with @Recessionista
Folllow me on Google+
Proud Winner of a Bloggy Award
Blog Catalog Member
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Read All About It!
Guardian UK Partner
Glam Network Logo
About MeSince 2008, Mary Hall has been the author of The Recessionista®, which is read by thousands of regular readers in over 160 countries. An internationally recognized expert on the art of the living the good life for less, she has been a commentator on local, national, and international radio and TV shows. Her advice has been featured in over 2,000 media outlets, including The New York Times, Reuters, Life & Style magazine, ABC News, NBC News and now The Huffington Post, among many others. Contact Mary at Mary (at) TheRecessionista dot com
The Recessionista TopicsAmerican Express beauty products betsey johnson Black Friday deals budget Norma Kamali Coco Chanel Dana Buchman David Beckham designer deals designer Michelle Smith MILLY discount fashion fashion giveaway Hautelook HM Ideeli Jason Wu for Target Kate Middleton' style Kohl's London Fashion Week Lulu Guinness MACY's Marni for HM Michelle Obama Neiman Marcus new york fashion week Norma Kamali NYFW Project Runway Rachel Zoe Recessionista recessionista fashion Rent the Runway ruelala Ruelala sale Saks Fifth Avenue sale Shoes Simply Vera Spring 2013 target topshop Tracy Reese Vera Wang Zara