April 15, Income Tax Filing Day is upon us. Some of us owe, some of us pray for a refund, but all of us hate to file, am I right? To help ease the pain, and get some customers in the door, a few restaurants are offering specials for Tax Day. I’m listing them below to help you take advantage of the deals. The McCormick & Schmick’s Happy Hour has always been a favorite of mine on Tax Day. Remember to check in on Foursquare at restaurants you visit for additional deals.
- Cinnabon – Receive 2 FREE Cupcake Bites between 6PM – 8PM
- Boston Market is offering a “We love the IRS” (Incredible Ribs Special) promotion with 1,040 $15 gift cards for randomly selected customers who enter from April 8 – 30.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: With coupon at participating shops, $10.40 for a baker’s dozen of bagels and two tubs of cream cheese. The coupon is available by liking the restaurant on Facebook.
- McCormick & Schmick’s: Extended happy hour from 3:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. Special drinks will include the Rummy Refund, the Clear Conscience, the Bloody Mary Tax Code and the Uncle Sam.
- McDonalds – Get a FREE Small Premium Roast Coffee (valid 4-8 thru 4-15-2013).
- Sonic Drive-In ~ Happy Hour All Day April 15th (1/2 Price Soft Drinks, Teas, and Slushes)
For Travel deals , check out Forbes Tax Specials. There are some great deals at selected Marriott Resorts. In Indianapolis, check out the the Treat Yourself Tax Refund package. If you’re in Southern California, the Mission Inn Hotel & Spa in Riverside, CA is offering the a Tax Free package for the entire month of April. This is the hotel that Ron & Nancy Reagan once loved.