Looking for a girls weekend on a low budget? Then you might be interested in the Korbel Mimosa Girls Getaway online contest at www.korbelgirlsgetaway.com. To enter, just send/upload a photo of you & your girlfriends along with a toast before April 30th. The best “Girlfriend Toast” winner and her five friends will win a trip to the Korbel Winery for the ultimate girl’s wine country getaway complete with airfare and accommodations for four days of VIP treatment including a vineyard and winery tour, meals prepared by the winery’s private chef and poolside spa treatments.
Last year’s winner, Meghan McConnell, whose submission talked of the late night phone calls and early morning wake up calls during the 12 months her boyfriend was deployed in Afghanistan, was joined by five of her friends on this once-in-a-lifetime trip. McConnell was able to share the pampering getaway with the special friends who know just what to say and share a bond like no other.
Our Top 10 U.S. Girls Getaway Destinations:
1. Sonoma County (Top notch wine, cuisine and all things al fresco)
2. Las Vegas (Relaxing poolside, shopping and clubs for the night owls)
3. Charleston (Food, museums, southern hospitality)
4. Nashville (Live music and dancing the night away)
5. Denver (For the girls who love the outdoors and so much more)
6. Chicago (Fans of sports, history and a low-key vibe love this destination)
7. Miami (Beaches and a little VIP treatment)
8. Santa Fe (Great for a relaxing getaway of spas and sightseeing)
9. New York City (Shopping and Broadway!)
10. Portland (A foodie paradise!)
Korbel, located in Sonoma County, offers a great girls getaway destination. The Winery is steeped in history, surrounded by gorgeous gardens and majestic redwoods. Plus, there are things to do like award-winning tours, ending in its first-class tasting room, gift shop and top-rated delicatessen. With all those attractions, it’s definitely worth submitting a photo and trying to win this trip!