Saks OFF 5th has always been a good place to shop for high-end luxury designer goods at discount prices. Now OFF Fifth has partnered with deal site Living Social to deepen the discounts at SAKS OFF Fifth. Starting today, if you purchase a $20.00 voucher for OFF 5th via Living Social, you’ll be able to buy $40.00 of clothes or other merchandise at an OFF 5th Store. This is the first collaboration between the Saks and Living Social The voucher can be used for any Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH purchase at locations nationwide ranging from apparel to jewelry to accessories to footwear – just to name a few. There will be a limited supply of vouchers available, and will be sold on a first-come first-serve basis. OFF Fifth carries brands like Red Label, Vakko, Milly, Vera Wang, Nicole Miller and many more. Be sure to read the fine print before you buy. The LIVING Social voucher is not redeemable at Saks Fifth Avenue stores, saks.com, or SaksFASHIONFIX.com
Follow The Recessionista
Search The Recessionista
Sign up for our mailing list.
- Giveaway: Stay Connected to Fashion + Deals with a Toshiba Portege R705 loaded w...
- Kohl’s Spring/Summer Fashion Giveaway
- Get Jennifer Aniston’s Look for Less and Enter to Win a $100 Kohl’s ...
- BOGO Deal at Target on Physicians Formula Makeup & a Giveaway
- The Recessionista Reviews Phillip Lim for Target, It’s Good
- The Recessionista Reviews Derek Lam for Kohl’s
- Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
- Elie Tahari Kohl’s Preview and Giveaway
- Hot Holiday Giveaway: Win a $300.00 Gift Card for shopping at HauteLook
- Kohl’s Giveaway, Fall Fashion for Fashion’s Night Out (FNO)
- Andrea Salamon commented on Kohl’s Yes To You Rewards Winner
- Tara commented on The Recessionista Reviews TOMs for Target
- Mary Hall commented on Macy’s Doorbuster Specials for Black Friday 2014
- Amber Rhodes commented on Macy’s Doorbuster Specials for Black Friday 2014
- Target-Addict commented on The Recessionista Reviews Alexander Wang for H&M: Dreadful
- ellen commented on Kohl’s Yes To You Rewards Winner
- Stevie Wilson commented on H&M Previews Bizarrely Sporty Alexander Wang Collab
- Trisha commented on Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
- Whitney L commented on Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
- claire commented on Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
Denizen Levi’s Brand Ambassador
The Recessionista’s Top Picks
- Shopping Club Edition01, Haute Couture
- Fab Vintage Finds
- Rent the Runway
- US Only: Gilt Groupe Designer Sales
- Belle and Clive Shopping Club, fashion deals
- Groupon Invite
- Vacation Deals: Gilt Jetsetter
- US Only: Ideeli DESIGNER Sales,
- eBates: Earn Cash Back When You Shop
- Join HauteLook as our Guest!
- Invite Gilt Man: Discount Designer Menswear
- Shopping Club Beyond the Rack
- Editor's Closet, Designer Deals, Prada + More!
- The New York Times: The Recessionista
- The Chic Bargainista® on Tumblr
- My Huffington Post Articles
- The Recessionista's®; You Tube Channel
AD: Gilt Groupe, Designer Deals
Featured in Better Homes & Gardens
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style Magazine
Score Big at Sales!
Follow @Recessionista on Twitter
Tweet with @Recessionista
Folllow me on Google+
Proud Winner of a Bloggy Award
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Member of POPSUGAR Select Fashion
Read All About It!
Guardian UK Partner
About MeSince 2008, Mary Hall has been the author of The Recessionista®, which is read by thousands of regular readers in over 160 countries. An internationally recognized expert on the art of the living the good life for less, she has been a commentator on local, national, and international radio and TV shows. Her advice has been featured in over 2,000 media outlets, including The New York Times, Reuters, Life & Style magazine, ABC News, NBC News and now The Huffington Post, among many others. Contact Mary at Mary (at) TheRecessionista dot com
The Recessionista TopicsAmerican Express beauty products betsey johnson Black Friday deals budget Norma Kamali Coco Chanel Dana Buchman David Beckham designer deals designer Michelle Smith MILLY discount fashion fashion giveaway Hautelook HM Ideeli Jason Wu for Target Kate Middleton' style Kohl's London Fashion Week Lulu Guinness MACY's Marni for HM Michelle Obama Monique Lhuillier Neiman Marcus new york fashion week Norma Kamali NYFW Project Runway Rachel Zoe Recessionista recessionista fashion Rent the Runway ruelala Ruelala sale Saks Fifth Avenue sale Shoes Simply Vera Spring 2013 target topshop Tracy Reese Vera Wang