Getting a free gift with purchase is a marketing promotion that has worked well for many upscale beauty companies like Estee Lauder, Lancome and others. Now Beauty.com, a division of drugstore.com, inc., has a stylish recessionista version of those promotions that sounds like a good value. Beauty.com is offering a stylish colbalt blue handbag designed by Richard Chai, called the Romy bag. The bag is named for Romy Soleimani , Beauty.com Director-at-Large. Here’s the deal. Customers who visit Beauty.com will receive the ‘Romy’, a cobalt beauty case loaded with prestige beauty picks for any site purchase of $100 or more, only while supplies last.
The Romy bag is a mini-satchel with magnetic snap closures, top-zip, durable waterproof material, and a peekaboo-paneled top flap so that packing and toting must-haves is easier than ever.
“I wanted to create a bag for the Beauty.com consumer that evoked a bold, chic and modern spirit,” says Designer Richard Chai.
For customers who order $100.00 worth of products from Beauty.com, they will receive the bag loaded with more than a dozen prestige beauty samples from some of the top brands in makeup, skin care, hair care and more, g a total value of more than $150 according to Beauty.com.
- Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm
- GO S
- Shaveworks The Cool Fix® Targeted Gel Lotion
- MiLE Double Action Whitening System
- NUXE Creme Fraiche® Mask
- h20+™ Spa Hand and Nail Cream
- ARCONA® Hydrating Serum, Replenish AM/PM
- Joanna Vargas Daily Serum
- CAUDALIE Premier Cru®, The Ultimate Anti-Ageing Cream
- PHYTO Phytopolleine Botanical Scalp Stimulant with Essential Oils for All Hair Types
- Murad Acne Clarifying Cleanser
- PETER THOMAS ROTH Mega Rich Body Wash
- The New Black Nail Polish
- bareMinerals Mini Stroke of Light Eye Brightener, Luminous
- An offer for you from the Beauty.com site
If you’re in the market for any new beauty products, this sounds like a fashionably good deal. It would even make a great Mother’s Day gift wouldn’t it?