It’s almost time for New York Fashion Week. The runway shows for the Fall 2013 season will kick off the second week in February. Many fashionistas will view New York City and Lincoln Center as their personal Mecca. There’s only one problem with traveling to fashion week in New York City. It’s typically very expensive. Hotel space is usually at a premium during fashion week, with many hotels charging higher rates. That’s why some of you may be interested in the travel packages that Scoop NYC and the Morgans Hotel Group have put together to ‘bring style to your stay’ during fashion week during the month of February. In case you aren’t familiar with Scoop NYC, it is a shopping boutique offering apparel and accessories for both men and women. Scoop NYC is well known for their “ultimate closet” offer shoppers unique fashion choices as well as some super sales. Scoop offers online shopping as well as shopping at their brick and mortar stores.
Here’s the scoop. The two companies have joined forces to create an exclusive all-encompassing shopping package for hotel guests to enjoy during New York Fashion Week. The partnership offers hotel guests a some extras to help them do some discounted shopping to stay fashionable during Fashion Week. If you’re interested, the Scoop NYC package is now online and available for booking on the Morgan Hotels Special Offers page . The featured hotels include the luxurious Royalton, Hudson, Mondrian Soho and Morgans Hotels. Prices for the packages start at $209.00 per night.
So what do you get for the price? Basically, you’ll receive hotel accommodations plus a personal styling appointment with Scoop NYC (can be scheduled any time, including before or after store hours), a 20% off shopping discount(on regular priced merchandise) and a Scoop Survival Guide for Fashion Week., and the convenience of having your purchase couriered (delivered) back to the hotel or shipped home. The package also includes a Scoop NYC Fashion Week Survival Kit, which includes a Scoop NYC branded shopping tote along with other essentials for staying energized and hydrated during your ultimate shopping experience. If you’re going to New York Fashion Week, you will need the tote, I can attest to that first hand.
Follow The Recessionista
Search The Recessionista
Sign up for our mailing list.
- Giveaway: Stay Connected to Fashion + Deals with a Toshiba Portege R705 loaded w...
- Kohl’s Spring/Summer Fashion Giveaway
- Get Jennifer Aniston’s Look for Less and Enter to Win a $100 Kohl’s ...
- BOGO Deal at Target on Physicians Formula Makeup & a Giveaway
- The Recessionista Reviews Phillip Lim for Target, It’s Good
- The Recessionista Reviews Derek Lam for Kohl’s
- Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
- Elie Tahari Kohl’s Preview and Giveaway
- Hot Holiday Giveaway: Win a $300.00 Gift Card for shopping at HauteLook
- Kohl’s Giveaway, Fall Fashion for Fashion’s Night Out (FNO)
- Trisha commented on Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
- Whitney L commented on Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
- claire commented on Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
- Annette commented on Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
- Jessica commented on Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
- Amanda Lenz commented on The Recessionista Reviews Roland Mouret for Banana Republic
- Sarah Griffin commented on Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
- Birdiebee commented on Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
- Natalie J Vandenberg commented on Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
- Sarah Jestings commented on Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
Denizen Levi’s Brand Ambassador
The Recessionista’s Top Picks
- Shopping Club Edition01, Haute Couture
- Fab Vintage Finds
- Rent the Runway
- US Only: Gilt Groupe Designer Sales
- Belle and Clive Shopping Club, fashion deals
- Groupon Invite
- Vacation Deals: Gilt Jetsetter
- US Only: Ideeli DESIGNER Sales,
- eBates: Earn Cash Back When You Shop
- Join HauteLook as our Guest!
- Invite Gilt Man: Discount Designer Menswear
- Shopping Club Beyond the Rack
- Editor's Closet, Designer Deals, Prada + More!
- The New York Times: The Recessionista
- The Chic Bargainista® on Tumblr
- My Huffington Post Articles
- The Recessionista's®; You Tube Channel
AD: Gilt Groupe, Designer Deals
Featured in Better Homes & Gardens
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style Magazine
Score Big at Sales!
Follow @Recessionista on Twitter
Tweet with @Recessionista
Folllow me on Google+
Proud Winner of a Bloggy Award
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Member of POPSUGAR Select Fashion
Read All About It!
Guardian UK Partner
About MeSince 2008, Mary Hall has been the author of The Recessionista®, which is read by thousands of regular readers in over 160 countries. An internationally recognized expert on the art of the living the good life for less, she has been a commentator on local, national, and international radio and TV shows. Her advice has been featured in over 2,000 media outlets, including The New York Times, Reuters, Life & Style magazine, ABC News, NBC News and now The Huffington Post, among many others. Contact Mary at Mary (at) TheRecessionista dot com
The Recessionista TopicsAmerican Express beauty products betsey johnson Black Friday deals budget Norma Kamali Coco Chanel Dana Buchman David Beckham designer deals designer Michelle Smith MILLY discount fashion fashion giveaway Hautelook HM Ideeli Jason Wu for Target Kate Middleton' style Kohl's London Fashion Week Lulu Guinness MACY's Marni for HM Michelle Obama Monique Lhuillier Neiman Marcus new york fashion week Norma Kamali NYFW Project Runway Rachel Zoe Recessionista recessionista fashion Rent the Runway ruelala Ruelala sale Saks Fifth Avenue sale Shoes Simply Vera Spring 2013 target topshop Tracy Reese Vera Wang