|Pictured: Gadgets for Dad.|
What do I think Dads all over the world want? Toys for Guys, aka electronics and sporting event tickets. Fashion, meh, not so much. With Father’s Day just around the corner, there’s still time to shop for Dad, but you better hurry, especially if you have to ship a gift. Here are a few suggestions:
- American Express gift card to let Dad do his own shopping for a new iPhone or anything else he wants. Amex gift cards have no fees, so you get the full card amount to spend (so Dad can get what he really wants)
- GPS navigation device for the car
- New DVD Player with DVDs for viewing
- New iPOD + iPod download gift cards
- New iPad, check for savings at a MacMall in your area to find deals.
- New Cell Phone, take your pick of an Android ,Window’s 7 Phone, Blackberry, Google Phone or iPhone (check the AT&T deals on refurbished phones, the costs are fairly inexpensive)
- Tickets to Sporting Events (LA Lakers comes to mind) or concerts (Check TicketLiquidator.com for deals)
- If your Dad or Husband likes to play Grill man, look for grill deals everywhere from Big Lots to Sears.
- Dinner out at the restaurant of his choice (check Restaurants.com for deals or buy a gift card at Costco for restaurants like Flemings.)
I would recommend shopping for the above items at Best Buy, Frye’s, Kohl’s (constant sales and Kohl’s cash), Macy’s, Costco, Sam’s Club or BJ’s Warehouse.
|Pictured: Father’s Day Fashions from H&M.|
If Dad need some new summer threads, check out H&M. H&M has basic tees for $9.95 in a variety of this season’s top colors. If Dad likes a hint more detail, the Swedish fashion retailer has Henleys and easy-iron tees starting at $14.95, plus summer shorts for a only $24.95. If you’re shipping a gift, check out Gilt Groupe. They have a few items for Dad and it’s not to late to ship, look for the tie icon to let you know what can be shipped quick. If you find some good deals for Dad, leave a comment and share the wealth!