Yes, I am addicted to Chanel. Yes, I love Coco and all things Coco completely. Yes, I lust for the double C insignia, and have gone on many an epic quest to find my Chanel jewelry. So if you love Chanel, like I do, you’ll want to check out new shopping site Ajaline’s Vintage Chanel jewelry sale. Warning the sale is not cheap, but it certainly is cheaper than paying retail for Chanel. The sale features pins, bracelets and earrings with many of the distinctive Coco designs including the double CC initials and lucky number 5, camellias, comets and Matelassée quilting. Prices range from $325.00 to $2,685 USD, so shop at your own budgetary peril. But if you’re looking for a really special gift for Mom, this just might be the ticket. Click here to join the website as my guest, and check out the Chanel sale, on until May 6th.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged vintage chanel sale.
Follow The Recessionista
Search The Recessionista
Sign up for our mailing list. Get the deals & news!
- Julie Rennber commented on Celebrity Style: Holly Willoughby Pencil Skirt & Floral Shirt Pairing
- Holly commented on Marimekko for Target Review: Cute Summer Fashions & Swimwear
- Mary Hall commented on Macy’s Friends & Family Sale 2016: Save an extra 25%
- shahnaz p jones commented on Macy’s Friends & Family Sale 2016: Save an extra 25%
- Liana commented on The Recessionista Reviews Balmain for H&M
- Mary Hall commented on Review: Ines de la Fressange Spring/Summer 2016 UNIQLO
- Dianna commented on H&M 2016 Conscious Collection Inspired by Louvre Archives
- Stevie Wilson commented on Review: Ines de la Fressange Spring/Summer 2016 UNIQLO
- Mary Hall commented on Beauty Deal: Radical Skincare Starter Kit for $50.00
- Mary Hall commented on Liberty of London Coming to UNIQLO
AD: Gilt Groupe, Designer Deals
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style Magazine
Score Big at Sales!
Follow @Recessionista on Twitter
Tweet with @Recessionista
Read All About It! The Recessionista in the News
Folllow me on Google+
Featured on The Huffington Post
Featured on BlogHer
Proud Winner of a Bloggy Award
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Member of POPSUGAR Select Fashion
The Recessionista’s Top Picks
Guardian UK Partner
About MeSince 2008, Mary Hall has been the author of The Recessionista®, which is read by thousands of regular readers in over 160 countries. An internationally recognized expert on the art of the living the good life for less, she has been a commentator on local, national, and international radio and TV shows. Her advice has been featured in over 2,000 media outlets, including The New York Times, Reuters, Life & Style magazine, ABC News, NBC News and now The Huffington Post, among many others. Contact Mary at Mary (at) TheRecessionista dot com