Alert the media! The annual the Fred Segal sale is about to begin on January 14th. As a frugal fashionista, Fred Segal sales and special events are about the only time of the year I step foot into the eclectic Fred Segal store. The store is not so much a store as a collection of little private boutiques. They have treasures and funky items you won’t find anywhere else. They even sell my beloved English scents from Penhaligon’s now, plus LA brands like James Perse and Lauren Conrad. You’ll see both stars and their stylists roaming the store looking for deals. And don’t even get me started on the parking situation for the sale..it’s horrific. Click here to check their website for fashion and trends. My advice, go early, get the deals and get out, as it’s bound to be mad.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged fred segal sale.
Follow The Recessionista
Search The Recessionista
Sign up for our mailing list.
- Giveaway: Stay Connected to Fashion + Deals with a Toshiba Portege R705 loaded w…
- Get Jennifer Aniston’s Look for Less and Enter to Win a $100 Kohl’s Gift Card
- The Recessionista Reviews Derek Lam for Kohl’s
- Hot Holiday Giveaway: Win a $300.00 Gift Card for shopping at HauteLook
- Kohl’s Giveaway, Fall Fashion for Fashion’s Night Out (FNO)
- Sunday Special: Giveaway of Clarins Skin Care Feed Project Cosmetic Bag
- Holiday Giveaway: Enter to win $250 to shop from Serve by American Express
- Christmas Gifts at Kohl’s and a Special Giveaway
- Anne Taylor Loft Fall 2010 Sneak Preview and Necklace Giveaway
- Enter to Win some Amazing Amrita Singh Earrings and Shop for 20% off at Amrita S…
- Shannon Moody commented on Sponsored Post: Father’s Day Giveaway Uniqlo Snoopy “Peanuts” Tees
- Fool-Proof Tips for the Shy Girl | http://qa2.invortex.com/stacyknows/php commented on Luxury for Less: David Meister 75% Off Sale
- What's Haute Magazine » Haute news roundup: Rihanna sues Topshop; Nigel Barker and his wife to launch beauty lines + more commented on Fashion Deal: H&M’s Recycling Program Don’t Waste Fashion
- Heather Scoggins commented on Beauty Review: Dermalogica Skinperfect Primer SPF30
- Mudit Taneja commented on Fashion & Technology: The Dell XPS tablet with Windows 8 Makes it Work!
- Mary commented on Shoe-in: Sam and Libby Shoes Arrive at Target in Stealth Mode
- Target-Addict commented on Shoe-in: Sam and Libby Shoes Arrive at Target in Stealth Mode
- Rico commented on Final Gift Shopping: The Recessionista goes Maxxinista
- lana layne commented on Sponsored Post: Bridal Package Giveaway from Schwarzkopf Professional
- retractablebannersta commented on The Recessionista’s Weekend Round-up
The Recessionista’s Top Picks
- Shopping Club Edition01, Haute Couture
- Fab Vintage Finds
- Rent the Runway
- US Only: Gilt Groupe Designer Sales
- Belle and Clive Shopping Club, fashion deals
- Groupon Invite
- Vacation Deals: Gilt Jetsetter
- US Only: Ideeli DESIGNER Sales,
- eBates: Earn Cash Back When You Shop
- Join HauteLook as our Guest!
- Invite Gilt Man: Discount Designer Menswear
- Shopping Club Beyond the Rack
- Invite: Billion Dollar Babes Shopping Club
- Editor's Closet, Designer Deals, Prada + More!
- The New York Times: The Recessionista
- The Chic Bargainista on Tumblr
- My Huffington Post Articles
- The Recessionista's™ You Tube Channel
AD: Gilt Groupe, Designer Deals
Featured in Better Homes & Gardens
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style Magazine
Score Big at Sales!
Follow @Recessionista on Twitter
Tweet with @Recessionista
Folllow me on Google+
Proud Winner of a Bloggy Award
Blog Catalog Member
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Read All About It!
Guardian UK Partner
Glam Network Logo
About MeSince 2008, Mary Hall has been the author of The Recessionista™, which is read by thousands of regular readers in over 160 countries. An internationally recognized expert on the art of the living the good life for less, she has been a commentator on local, national, and international radio and TV shows. Her advice has been featured in over 2,000 media outlets, including The New York Times, Reuters, Life & Style magazine, ABC News, NBC News and now The Huffington Post, among many others. Contact Mary at recessionista (at) gmail dot com
The Recessionista TopicsAmerican Express beauty products betsey johnson Black Friday deals budget Norma Kamali Coco Chanel Dana Buchman David Beckham designer deals designer Michelle Smith MILLY discount fashion fashion giveaway Hautelook HM Ideeli Jason Wu for Target Kate Middleton' style Kohl's London Fashion Week Lulu Guinness MACY's Marni for HM Michelle Obama Neiman Marcus new york fashion week Norma Kamali NYFW Project Runway Rachel Zoe Recessionista recessionista fashion Rent the Runway ruelala Ruelala sale Saks Fifth Avenue sale Shoes Simply Vera Spring 2013 target topshop Tracy Reese Vera Wang Zara