Far better than a lump of coal is the cash gift you may have received in your Christmas stocking. Sometimes the gifts we give ourselves are the best. If you were gifted with a little mad money, then visit RueLaLa Gifts You Didn’t Get Boutique today and peruse gifts for men, women and your home. I’m home snowed in , so this sale is a good distraction. RueLaLa is a private online shopping club, so if you’re not already a member click here to join as my guest (note, I am a RueLaLa affiliate, so this could be called a sponsored link.) The following items are on the sale block.
RueLaLa is featuring good (Cuisinart) coffee and cappuccino machines at the sale. These ingenious java makers are de riguer (necessary) for the New Year’s diet as the caffeine gives me the energy to emerge from winter hibernation and stumble to the nearest gym.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Ruelala sale.
Follow The Recessionista
Search The Recessionista
Sign up for our mailing list.
MOVEN: Savvy Spending & Shopping
- Donna commented on The Recessionista Reviews Milly for Kohl’s
- Sheila commented on Preview of Lela Rose for Lane Bryant: Beautiful Dresses
- Rainbow Zomby commented on Travel: Summer Packages at Mandarin Oriental Hotels
- Jenn commented on A look at the most effective Anti-Aging products
- Jerry Marquardt commented on Eva Longoria Home Giveaway with JCPenney
- melinda commented on Schwarzkopf ULTÎME Hair Products Coming to Walmart
- Jennifer Nixon commented on Eva Longoria Home Giveaway with JCPenney
- CR Williams commented on Eva Longoria Home Giveaway with JCPenney
- Bonnie Wilks commented on Eva Longoria Home Giveaway with JCPenney
- Barbara Montag commented on Eva Longoria Home Giveaway with JCPenney
The Recessionista’s Top Picks
- Shopping Club Edition01, Haute Couture
- Fab Vintage Finds
- Rent the Runway
- US Only: Gilt Groupe Designer Sales
- Belle and Clive Shopping Club, fashion deals
- Groupon Invite
- Vacation Deals: Gilt Jetsetter
- US Only: Ideeli DESIGNER Sales,
- eBates: Earn Cash Back When You Shop
- Join HauteLook as our Guest!
- Invite Gilt Man: Discount Designer Menswear
- Shopping Club Beyond the Rack
- Editor's Closet, Designer Deals, Prada + More!
- The New York Times: The Recessionista
- The Chic Bargainista® on Tumblr
- My Huffington Post Articles
- The Recessionista's®; You Tube Channel
AD: Gilt Groupe, Designer Deals
Denizen Levi’s Brand Ambassador
Featured in Better Homes & Gardens
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style Magazine
Score Big at Sales!
Follow @Recessionista on Twitter
Tweet with @Recessionista
Folllow me on Google+
Featured on Blogher
Proud Winner of a Bloggy Award
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Member of POPSUGAR Select Fashion
Read All About It!
Guardian UK Partner
About MeSince 2008, Mary Hall has been the author of The Recessionista®, which is read by thousands of regular readers in over 160 countries. An internationally recognized expert on the art of the living the good life for less, she has been a commentator on local, national, and international radio and TV shows. Her advice has been featured in over 2,000 media outlets, including The New York Times, Reuters, Life & Style magazine, ABC News, NBC News and now The Huffington Post, among many others. Contact Mary at Mary (at) TheRecessionista dot com
The Recessionista TopicsAmerican Express beauty products betsey johnson Black Friday deals budget Norma Kamali Coco Chanel Dana Buchman David Beckham designer deals designer Michelle Smith MILLY discount fashion fashion giveaway Hautelook HM Ideeli Kate Middleton' style Kohl's London Fashion Week Lulu Guinness MACY's Marni for HM Michelle Obama Monique Lhuillier Neiman Marcus new york fashion week Norma Kamali NYFW Project Runway Rachel Zoe Recessionista recessionista fashion Rent the Runway ruelala Ruelala sale Saks Fifth Avenue sale Shoes Simply Vera Spring 2013 target topshop Tracy Reese Vera Wang Zara