- Women’s designer clothing, cozy cashmere, must-have bags, and chic accessories
- Men’s watches, suits, jackets, cashmere, boots, leather and denim
- Home Accessories for the bed, bath and kitchen
Far better than a lump of coal is the cash gift you may have received in your Christmas stocking. Sometimes the gifts we give ourselves are the best. If you were gifted with a little mad money, then visit RueLaLa Gifts You Didn’t Get Boutique today and peruse gifts for men, women and your home. I’m home snowed in , so this sale is a good distraction. RueLaLa is a private online shopping club, so if you’re not already a member click here to join as my guest (note, I am a RueLaLa affiliate, so this could be called a sponsored link.) The following items are on the sale block.
RueLaLa is featuring good (Cuisinart) coffee and cappuccino machines at the sale. These ingenious java makers are de riguer (necessary) for the New Year’s diet as the caffeine gives me the energy to emerge from winter hibernation and stumble to the nearest gym.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Ruelala sale.
Follow The Recessionista
Search The Recessionista
Sign up for our mailing list. Get the deals & news!
- Julie Rennber commented on Celebrity Style: Holly Willoughby Pencil Skirt & Floral Shirt Pairing
- Holly commented on Marimekko for Target Review: Cute Summer Fashions & Swimwear
- Mary Hall commented on Macy’s Friends & Family Sale 2016: Save an extra 25%
- shahnaz p jones commented on Macy’s Friends & Family Sale 2016: Save an extra 25%
- Liana commented on The Recessionista Reviews Balmain for H&M
- Mary Hall commented on Review: Ines de la Fressange Spring/Summer 2016 UNIQLO
- Dianna commented on H&M 2016 Conscious Collection Inspired by Louvre Archives
- Stevie Wilson commented on Review: Ines de la Fressange Spring/Summer 2016 UNIQLO
- Mary Hall commented on Beauty Deal: Radical Skincare Starter Kit for $50.00
- Mary Hall commented on Liberty of London Coming to UNIQLO
AD: Gilt Groupe, Designer Deals
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style Magazine
Score Big at Sales!
Follow @Recessionista on Twitter
Tweet with @Recessionista
Read All About It! The Recessionista in the News
Folllow me on Google+
Featured on The Huffington Post
Featured on BlogHer
Proud Winner of a Bloggy Award
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Member of POPSUGAR Select Fashion
The Recessionista’s Top Picks
Guardian UK Partner
About MeSince 2008, Mary Hall has been the author of The Recessionista®, which is read by thousands of regular readers in over 160 countries. An internationally recognized expert on the art of the living the good life for less, she has been a commentator on local, national, and international radio and TV shows. Her advice has been featured in over 2,000 media outlets, including The New York Times, Reuters, Life & Style magazine, ABC News, NBC News and now The Huffington Post, among many others. Contact Mary at Mary (at) TheRecessionista dot com