Are you tired of the traffic, crowding, and sometimes downright dangerous behavior at the malls during the after Thanksgiving sales? Then you might want to consider shopping small businesses, boutiques and markets in your neighborhood this Saturday. You’ll skip the crowds, and get some nice incentives from American Express if you are a card holder. American Express card members who enroll online and then use their cards at a small business that accepts American Express on Nov. 27th, Small Business Saturday, will earn a $25 statement credit. To learn more, follow the discussions on Twitter using hashtag #SmallBizSat or check out the Facebook group. Props to American Express for supporting Small Business Owners. They haven’t had an easy time in this economy, to it’s important to remember them during the holiday shopping season. Many of them have great deals too!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Small Business Saturday.
Follow The Recessionista
Search The Recessionista
Sign up for our mailing list.
- Giveaway: Stay Connected to Fashion + Deals with a Toshiba Portege R705 loaded w...
- Kohl’s Spring/Summer Fashion Giveaway
- Get Jennifer Aniston’s Look for Less and Enter to Win a $100 Kohl’s ...
- BOGO Deal at Target on Physicians Formula Makeup & a Giveaway
- The Recessionista Reviews Phillip Lim for Target, It’s Good
- The Recessionista Reviews Derek Lam for Kohl’s
- Hot Holiday Giveaway: Win a $300.00 Gift Card for shopping at HauteLook
- Kohl’s Giveaway, Fall Fashion for Fashion’s Night Out (FNO)
- Sunday Special: Giveaway of Clarins Skin Care Feed Project Cosmetic Bag
- Kohl’s Black Friday Deals 2013 & Gift Card Giveaway for Shopping
- Dianna Baros commented on Juicy Couture Headed to Kohl’s for Fall 2014
- Tara commented on RIP Lauren Bacall: The Sweater Girl’s Classic Style
- Mary Hall commented on Kohl’s Offers Women the Chance to Get a Free Bra Fitting
- Lorelei commented on Kohl’s Offers Women the Chance to Get a Free Bra Fitting
- Rose Spitzer commented on Jenna Hipp Introduces Eco-Friendly Nail Polish
- Camille commented on Chris Burch’s C WONDER brand is affordable & chic
- marie commented on Chris Burch’s C WONDER brand is affordable & chic
- alaa commented on Chris Burch’s C WONDER brand is affordable & chic
- Becca C. commented on Chris Burch’s C WONDER brand is affordable & chic
- Mary Hall commented on Summer Skincare Giveaway: Obagi360 System
Denizen Levi’s Brand Ambassador
PopSugar Beauty Boxes
The Recessionista’s Top Picks
- Shopping Club Edition01, Haute Couture
- Fab Vintage Finds
- Rent the Runway
- US Only: Gilt Groupe Designer Sales
- Belle and Clive Shopping Club, fashion deals
- Groupon Invite
- Vacation Deals: Gilt Jetsetter
- US Only: Ideeli DESIGNER Sales,
- eBates: Earn Cash Back When You Shop
- Join HauteLook as our Guest!
- Invite Gilt Man: Discount Designer Menswear
- Shopping Club Beyond the Rack
- Editor's Closet, Designer Deals, Prada + More!
- The New York Times: The Recessionista
- The Chic Bargainista® on Tumblr
- My Huffington Post Articles
- The Recessionista's®; You Tube Channel
AD: Gilt Groupe, Designer Deals
Featured in Better Homes & Gardens
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style Magazine
Score Big at Sales!
Follow @Recessionista on Twitter
Tweet with @Recessionista
Folllow me on Google+
Proud Winner of a Bloggy Award
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Member of POPSUGAR Select Fashion
Read All About It!
Guardian UK Partner
About MeSince 2008, Mary Hall has been the author of The Recessionista®, which is read by thousands of regular readers in over 160 countries. An internationally recognized expert on the art of the living the good life for less, she has been a commentator on local, national, and international radio and TV shows. Her advice has been featured in over 2,000 media outlets, including The New York Times, Reuters, Life & Style magazine, ABC News, NBC News and now The Huffington Post, among many others. Contact Mary at Mary (at) TheRecessionista dot com
The Recessionista TopicsAmerican Express beauty products betsey johnson Black Friday deals budget Norma Kamali Coco Chanel Dana Buchman David Beckham designer deals designer Michelle Smith MILLY discount fashion fashion giveaway Hautelook HM Ideeli Jason Wu for Target Kate Middleton' style Kohl's London Fashion Week Lulu Guinness MACY's Marni for HM Michelle Obama Monique Lhuillier Neiman Marcus new york fashion week Norma Kamali NYFW Project Runway Rachel Zoe Recessionista recessionista fashion Rent the Runway ruelala Ruelala sale Saks Fifth Avenue sale Shoes Simply Vera Spring 2013 target topshop Tracy Reese Vera Wang