Pictured: Rachel and Brad at LA’s Project Angel Food Benefit earlier this year.
This just in. Yes, this isn’t Brokeback Mountain, and Brad does know how to quit Rachel Zoe. According to the the bible of all things celebrity related, People Magazine, the spilt is amicable. Brad is outtie to pursue his own career, and Rachel understands that he needs to leave the nest. Unlike the vicious war of the words with previous departee, “Tay”, Brad’s parting seems to be sealed with kisses, hugs and some very “major” words. “I love Rachel and she’s taught me everything I know,” Goreski, 33, tells PEOPLE exclusively. “But there’s a point where either I do it now or I’ll never know what it’s like to spread my wings and soar.”
Right on Brad. The show is too much drama for the mama. And frankly, it’s starting to feel contrived. There’s always a crisis to get the right dress for the right celebrity. And the crisis is treated with the earnestness of shipping arms to Iraq. Like, no one’s life depends on getting the right dress. I feel sorry for the viewers, since Brad always provided the sweetness and good humor on the show to help balance the narcissistic nonsense that went on. Case in point, the riduculous Fashion for Haiti benefit episode with Naomi Campbell checking on the poor show table. Rach, Brad, OMG! some people in Haiti are wearing coke bottles smashed into shoes tied to their feet with string. Your dedication to finding Louboutins for models to wear at a “charity” runway show was way over the top. Without Brad, it’s going to be very hard to make this drivel watchable.
Brad, this is a good move for you. I hope you move over to a fashion design house and spread your wings. I could see you putting on some amazing runways shows with style and dignity. Please, leave the tears behind at team Zoe and ring up Burberry or Armani as quick as you can. Brad, go to a fashion house and you will totally shut it down!!! But in a good way
Follow The Recessionista
Search The Recessionista
Sign up for our mailing list.
- Giveaway: Stay Connected to Fashion + Deals with a Toshiba Portege R705 loaded w...
- Kohl’s Spring/Summer Fashion Giveaway
- Get Jennifer Aniston’s Look for Less and Enter to Win a $100 Kohl’s ...
- BOGO Deal at Target on Physicians Formula Makeup & a Giveaway
- The Recessionista Reviews Phillip Lim for Target, It’s Good
- The Recessionista Reviews Derek Lam for Kohl’s
- Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
- Elie Tahari Kohl’s Preview and Giveaway
- Hot Holiday Giveaway: Win a $300.00 Gift Card for shopping at HauteLook
- Kohl’s Giveaway, Fall Fashion for Fashion’s Night Out (FNO)
- Stevie Wilson commented on H&M Previews Bizarrely Sporty Alexander Wang Collab
- Trisha commented on Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
- Whitney L commented on Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
- claire commented on Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
- Annette commented on Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
- Jessica commented on Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
- Amanda Lenz commented on The Recessionista Reviews Roland Mouret for Banana Republic
- Sarah Griffin commented on Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
- Birdiebee commented on Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
- Natalie J Vandenberg commented on Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards & enter to win a $250.00 Giftcard!
Denizen Levi’s Brand Ambassador
The Recessionista’s Top Picks
- Shopping Club Edition01, Haute Couture
- Fab Vintage Finds
- Rent the Runway
- US Only: Gilt Groupe Designer Sales
- Belle and Clive Shopping Club, fashion deals
- Groupon Invite
- Vacation Deals: Gilt Jetsetter
- US Only: Ideeli DESIGNER Sales,
- eBates: Earn Cash Back When You Shop
- Join HauteLook as our Guest!
- Invite Gilt Man: Discount Designer Menswear
- Shopping Club Beyond the Rack
- Editor's Closet, Designer Deals, Prada + More!
- The New York Times: The Recessionista
- The Chic Bargainista® on Tumblr
- My Huffington Post Articles
- The Recessionista's®; You Tube Channel
AD: Gilt Groupe, Designer Deals
Featured in Better Homes & Gardens
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style Magazine
Score Big at Sales!
Follow @Recessionista on Twitter
Tweet with @Recessionista
Folllow me on Google+
Proud Winner of a Bloggy Award
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Member of POPSUGAR Select Fashion
Read All About It!
Guardian UK Partner
About MeSince 2008, Mary Hall has been the author of The Recessionista®, which is read by thousands of regular readers in over 160 countries. An internationally recognized expert on the art of the living the good life for less, she has been a commentator on local, national, and international radio and TV shows. Her advice has been featured in over 2,000 media outlets, including The New York Times, Reuters, Life & Style magazine, ABC News, NBC News and now The Huffington Post, among many others. Contact Mary at Mary (at) TheRecessionista dot com
The Recessionista TopicsAmerican Express beauty products betsey johnson Black Friday deals budget Norma Kamali Coco Chanel Dana Buchman David Beckham designer deals designer Michelle Smith MILLY discount fashion fashion giveaway Hautelook HM Ideeli Jason Wu for Target Kate Middleton' style Kohl's London Fashion Week Lulu Guinness MACY's Marni for HM Michelle Obama Monique Lhuillier Neiman Marcus new york fashion week Norma Kamali NYFW Project Runway Rachel Zoe Recessionista recessionista fashion Rent the Runway ruelala Ruelala sale Saks Fifth Avenue sale Shoes Simply Vera Spring 2013 target topshop Tracy Reese Vera Wang