T.J.Maxx and Marshalls are flexing their discount muscles with some serious back to school savings. They are offering leggings, backpacks. shoes, tees, dresses sweaters and more. If you shop these stores, then you know that they regularly stock off-price retail items including brand names and designer goods for up to 60% off of retail. Beyond, the clothing, I am particulary addicted to their handbags and gourmet food items. They have an amazing stock of name brand designer handbags. While the chain offers their deals in-store only, be sure and check their new social networking bulletin boards on their websites. You’ll find fellow shoppers in the “Maxxinista’ corner on the TJ Maxx website telling you about the current deals in the stores. It’s a good thing to check before you head out. With over 10,000 vendors and designers working directly with them TJ Maxx and Marshall’s offer some great savings. And if you like coffee, do look for Unique Coffee Roasters coffee and Starbucks in the stores. Good deals all around!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged T.J.Maxx and Marshalls.
Follow The Recessionista
Search The Recessionista
Sign up for our mailing list. Get the deals & news!
- Julie Rennber commented on Celebrity Style: Holly Willoughby Pencil Skirt & Floral Shirt Pairing
- Holly commented on Marimekko for Target Review: Cute Summer Fashions & Swimwear
- Mary Hall commented on Macy’s Friends & Family Sale 2016: Save an extra 25%
- shahnaz p jones commented on Macy’s Friends & Family Sale 2016: Save an extra 25%
- Liana commented on The Recessionista Reviews Balmain for H&M
- Mary Hall commented on Review: Ines de la Fressange Spring/Summer 2016 UNIQLO
- Dianna commented on H&M 2016 Conscious Collection Inspired by Louvre Archives
- Stevie Wilson commented on Review: Ines de la Fressange Spring/Summer 2016 UNIQLO
- Mary Hall commented on Beauty Deal: Radical Skincare Starter Kit for $50.00
- Mary Hall commented on Liberty of London Coming to UNIQLO
AD: Gilt Groupe, Designer Deals
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style Magazine
Score Big at Sales!
Follow @Recessionista on Twitter
Tweet with @Recessionista
Read All About It! The Recessionista in the News
Folllow me on Google+
Featured on The Huffington Post
Featured on BlogHer
Proud Winner of a Bloggy Award
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Member of POPSUGAR Select Fashion
The Recessionista’s Top Picks
Guardian UK Partner
About MeSince 2008, Mary Hall has been the author of The Recessionista®, which is read by thousands of regular readers in over 160 countries. An internationally recognized expert on the art of the living the good life for less, she has been a commentator on local, national, and international radio and TV shows. Her advice has been featured in over 2,000 media outlets, including The New York Times, Reuters, Life & Style magazine, ABC News, NBC News and now The Huffington Post, among many others. Contact Mary at Mary (at) TheRecessionista dot com