T.J.Maxx and Marshalls are flexing their discount muscles with some serious back to school savings. They are offering leggings, backpacks. shoes, tees, dresses sweaters and more. If you shop these stores, then you know that they regularly stock off-price retail items including brand names and designer goods for up to 60% off of retail. Beyond, the clothing, I am particulary addicted to their handbags and gourmet food items. They have an amazing stock of name brand designer handbags. While the chain offers their deals in-store only, be sure and check their new social networking bulletin boards on their websites. You’ll find fellow shoppers in the “Maxxinista’ corner on the TJ Maxx website telling you about the current deals in the stores. It’s a good thing to check before you head out. With over 10,000 vendors and designers working directly with them TJ Maxx and Marshall’s offer some great savings. And if you like coffee, do look for Unique Coffee Roasters coffee and Starbucks in the stores. Good deals all around!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged T.J.Maxx and Marshalls.
Follow The Recessionista
Search The Recessionista
Sign up for our mailing list.
MOVEN: Savvy Spending & Shopping
- Donna commented on The Recessionista Reviews Milly for Kohl’s
- Sheila commented on Preview of Lela Rose for Lane Bryant: Beautiful Dresses
- Rainbow Zomby commented on Travel: Summer Packages at Mandarin Oriental Hotels
- Jenn commented on A look at the most effective Anti-Aging products
- Jerry Marquardt commented on Eva Longoria Home Giveaway with JCPenney
- melinda commented on Schwarzkopf ULTÎME Hair Products Coming to Walmart
- Jennifer Nixon commented on Eva Longoria Home Giveaway with JCPenney
- CR Williams commented on Eva Longoria Home Giveaway with JCPenney
- Bonnie Wilks commented on Eva Longoria Home Giveaway with JCPenney
- Barbara Montag commented on Eva Longoria Home Giveaway with JCPenney
The Recessionista’s Top Picks
- Shopping Club Edition01, Haute Couture
- Fab Vintage Finds
- Rent the Runway
- US Only: Gilt Groupe Designer Sales
- Belle and Clive Shopping Club, fashion deals
- Groupon Invite
- Vacation Deals: Gilt Jetsetter
- US Only: Ideeli DESIGNER Sales,
- eBates: Earn Cash Back When You Shop
- Join HauteLook as our Guest!
- Invite Gilt Man: Discount Designer Menswear
- Shopping Club Beyond the Rack
- Editor's Closet, Designer Deals, Prada + More!
- The New York Times: The Recessionista
- The Chic Bargainista® on Tumblr
- My Huffington Post Articles
- The Recessionista's®; You Tube Channel
AD: Gilt Groupe, Designer Deals
Denizen Levi’s Brand Ambassador
Featured in Better Homes & Gardens
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style Magazine
Score Big at Sales!
Follow @Recessionista on Twitter
Tweet with @Recessionista
Folllow me on Google+
Featured on Blogher
Proud Winner of a Bloggy Award
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Member of POPSUGAR Select Fashion
Read All About It!
Guardian UK Partner
About MeSince 2008, Mary Hall has been the author of The Recessionista®, which is read by thousands of regular readers in over 160 countries. An internationally recognized expert on the art of the living the good life for less, she has been a commentator on local, national, and international radio and TV shows. Her advice has been featured in over 2,000 media outlets, including The New York Times, Reuters, Life & Style magazine, ABC News, NBC News and now The Huffington Post, among many others. Contact Mary at Mary (at) TheRecessionista dot com
The Recessionista TopicsAmerican Express beauty products betsey johnson Black Friday deals budget Norma Kamali Coco Chanel Dana Buchman David Beckham designer deals designer Michelle Smith MILLY discount fashion fashion giveaway Hautelook HM Ideeli Kate Middleton' style Kohl's London Fashion Week Lulu Guinness MACY's Marni for HM Michelle Obama Monique Lhuillier Neiman Marcus new york fashion week Norma Kamali NYFW Project Runway Rachel Zoe Recessionista recessionista fashion Rent the Runway ruelala Ruelala sale Saks Fifth Avenue sale Shoes Simply Vera Spring 2013 target topshop Tracy Reese Vera Wang Zara