If you’re looking for solid comfort, and great casual, yoga or athletic wear then you might just want to shop the Alternative Apparel Pre-Labor Day Weekend sale. I covered Alternative Apparel’s Show at LA Fashion Week, and I am still wearing and loving their “Pray for Fashion” Cotton Pima Tee. Alternative Apparel is one of Los Angeles’ designer treasures with a unique blend of style and California cool. The brand has elevated the simple T-shirt from couch potato wear to a fashion-forward staple making great dresses, tunics, yoga and loungewear inspired by the classic Tee. So, if you look for comfort first in your clothes, then check out this sale. Shoppers can get 15% off their order plus free ground shipping on all orders – no minimum purchase required on August 30th and 31st. The promo code for 15% off is CWN811 – free shipping is automatically taken off. Shoppers have today and tomorrow (8/3 and 8/31) only to receive both of these discounts! Now that’s a deal!
Follow The Recessionista
Search The Recessionista
Sign up for our mailing list.
MOVEN: Savvy Spending & Shopping
- Giveaway: Stay Connected to Fashion + Deals with a Toshiba Portege R705 loaded w...
- Kohl’s Spring/Summer Fashion Giveaway
- Get Jennifer Aniston’s Look for Less and Enter to Win a $100 Kohl’s ...
- BOGO Deal at Target on Physicians Formula Makeup & a Giveaway
- The Recessionista Reviews Phillip Lim for Target, It’s Good
- The Recessionista Reviews Derek Lam for Kohl’s
- Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards–Shop & Save
- WIN an Engagement RING! Holiday Jewelry Twitter Party with Robbins Brothers
- Elie Tahari Kohl’s Preview and Giveaway
- Hot Holiday Giveaway: Win a $300.00 Gift Card for shopping at HauteLook
- Hunter commented on Lilly Pulitzer for Target Makeup Bag Giveaway
- laurie murley commented on Lilly Pulitzer for Target Makeup Bag Giveaway
- Danielle V commented on Eva Longoria Home Giveaway with JCPenney
- Rachel Beltz commented on Lilly Pulitzer for Target Makeup Bag Giveaway
- Megan G commented on Lilly Pulitzer for Target Makeup Bag Giveaway
- Leigh Anne Borders commented on Eva Longoria Home Giveaway with JCPenney
- Bonnie Caselman commented on Lilly Pulitzer for Target Makeup Bag Giveaway
- courtney b commented on Eva Longoria Home Giveaway with JCPenney
- Laura J commented on Eva Longoria Home Giveaway with JCPenney
- Soha Molina commented on Eva Longoria Home Giveaway with JCPenney
The Recessionista’s Top Picks
- Shopping Club Edition01, Haute Couture
- Fab Vintage Finds
- Rent the Runway
- US Only: Gilt Groupe Designer Sales
- Belle and Clive Shopping Club, fashion deals
- Groupon Invite
- Vacation Deals: Gilt Jetsetter
- US Only: Ideeli DESIGNER Sales,
- eBates: Earn Cash Back When You Shop
- Join HauteLook as our Guest!
- Invite Gilt Man: Discount Designer Menswear
- Shopping Club Beyond the Rack
- Editor's Closet, Designer Deals, Prada + More!
- The New York Times: The Recessionista
- The Chic Bargainista® on Tumblr
- My Huffington Post Articles
- The Recessionista's®; You Tube Channel
AD: Gilt Groupe, Designer Deals
Denizen Levi’s Brand Ambassador
Featured in Better Homes & Gardens
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style Magazine
Score Big at Sales!
Follow @Recessionista on Twitter
Tweet with @Recessionista
Folllow me on Google+
Featured on Blogher
Proud Winner of a Bloggy Award
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Member of POPSUGAR Select Fashion
Read All About It!
Guardian UK Partner
About MeSince 2008, Mary Hall has been the author of The Recessionista®, which is read by thousands of regular readers in over 160 countries. An internationally recognized expert on the art of the living the good life for less, she has been a commentator on local, national, and international radio and TV shows. Her advice has been featured in over 2,000 media outlets, including The New York Times, Reuters, Life & Style magazine, ABC News, NBC News and now The Huffington Post, among many others. Contact Mary at Mary (at) TheRecessionista dot com
The Recessionista TopicsAmerican Express beauty products betsey johnson Black Friday deals budget Norma Kamali Coco Chanel Dana Buchman David Beckham designer deals designer Michelle Smith MILLY discount fashion fashion giveaway Hautelook HM Ideeli Kate Middleton' style Kohl's London Fashion Week Lulu Guinness MACY's Marni for HM Michelle Obama Monique Lhuillier Neiman Marcus new york fashion week Norma Kamali NYFW Project Runway Rachel Zoe Recessionista recessionista fashion Rent the Runway ruelala Ruelala sale Saks Fifth Avenue sale Shoes Simply Vera Spring 2013 target topshop Tracy Reese Vera Wang Zara