Deal alert, the colorful and versatile DKNY “Cozy” wrap is on sale for 10% off its retail price on the DKNY site, when you join the site and become a member. When you visit the site, check out the cool “Cozy” video. The video was a collaboration between DKNY and Kelly Cutrone (star of Bravo’s Kell on Earth). Its a great piece of marketing. You get the energy and the street vibe of NY married to the chic of DKNY. After all, that is what DKNY fashion is all about, New York Heart and Soul. If you haven’t seen it, the cozy is the perfect investment piece since it can be worn a variety of ways, for one price. The Cozy owes much its precursor, Norma Kamali’s “All In One Top.”
Pictured: A few ways to wear the colorful DKNY cozy. (Photo courtesy of DKNY)
If you’re on the West Coast, catch Kell on Earth on Bravo tonight, Monday March 29th at 10 pm PST/9 CST to see the behind the scenes look at the making of the video on the streets of NY. Also, join us on Twitter to ask @BRAVOTV to not make this the last season of Kell on Earth (use the hashtag #Kellonearth.) Sure, Kell on Earth has some rough edges at times. I hate to see the interns with the dark circles under their eyes, but hey, that is at least real. For myself, I am sick of the multiple versions of the Real Housewives of xxx City (NY, Atlanta, Orange County,New Jersey). None of these ladies like each other, few of them hold jobs and watching the endless in-fighting is getting painful. Enough of the table flipping, the wig pulling, the cat fighting and name calling worse than any high school clique. Give me the story of a real women trying to hold her business together during the recession any day. I prefer the real to the Botox. Any day, any time. Bravo, are you listening?
Follow The Recessionista
Search The Recessionista
Sign up for our mailing list.
MOVEN: Savvy Spending & Shopping
- Giveaway: Stay Connected to Fashion + Deals with a Toshiba Portege R705 loaded w...
- Kohl’s Spring/Summer Fashion Giveaway
- Get Jennifer Aniston’s Look for Less and Enter to Win a $100 Kohl’s ...
- BOGO Deal at Target on Physicians Formula Makeup & a Giveaway
- The Recessionista Reviews Phillip Lim for Target, It’s Good
- The Recessionista Reviews Derek Lam for Kohl’s
- Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards–Shop & Save
- WIN an Engagement RING! Holiday Jewelry Twitter Party with Robbins Brothers
- Elie Tahari Kohl’s Preview and Giveaway
- Hot Holiday Giveaway: Win a $300.00 Gift Card for shopping at HauteLook
- Target-Addict commented on Budgeting & Planning for the Lilly Pulitzer for Target Collection
- Mary Hall commented on Halle Berry Brings ‘Scandale Paris’ Lingerie to Target
- Nancy Caranica commented on Halle Berry Brings ‘Scandale Paris’ Lingerie to Target
- amy caldwell commented on Schwarzkopf ULTÎME Hair Products Coming to Walmart
- Carmen commented on Schwarzkopf ULTÎME Hair Products Coming to Walmart
- Lisa commented on Schwarzkopf ULTÎME Hair Products Coming to Walmart
- Jennifer Bachis commented on Schwarzkopf ULTÎME Hair Products Coming to Walmart
- Jeanne brabson commented on Milly for Kohl’s features two Mommy-and-Me Looks
- Jeanne brabson commented on Milly for Kohl’s Lookbook: Head to Capri for Spring 2015
- Susan commented on Spring Fashion: Lilly Pulitzer for Target Lookbook
The Recessionista’s Top Picks
- Shopping Club Edition01, Haute Couture
- Fab Vintage Finds
- Rent the Runway
- US Only: Gilt Groupe Designer Sales
- Belle and Clive Shopping Club, fashion deals
- Groupon Invite
- Vacation Deals: Gilt Jetsetter
- US Only: Ideeli DESIGNER Sales,
- eBates: Earn Cash Back When You Shop
- Join HauteLook as our Guest!
- Invite Gilt Man: Discount Designer Menswear
- Shopping Club Beyond the Rack
- Editor's Closet, Designer Deals, Prada + More!
- The New York Times: The Recessionista
- The Chic Bargainista® on Tumblr
- My Huffington Post Articles
- The Recessionista's®; You Tube Channel
AD: Gilt Groupe, Designer Deals
Denizen Levi’s Brand Ambassador
Featured in Better Homes & Gardens
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style Magazine
Score Big at Sales!
Follow @Recessionista on Twitter
Tweet with @Recessionista
Folllow me on Google+
Featured on Blogher
Proud Winner of a Bloggy Award
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Member of POPSUGAR Select Fashion
Read All About It!
Guardian UK Partner
About MeSince 2008, Mary Hall has been the author of The Recessionista®, which is read by thousands of regular readers in over 160 countries. An internationally recognized expert on the art of the living the good life for less, she has been a commentator on local, national, and international radio and TV shows. Her advice has been featured in over 2,000 media outlets, including The New York Times, Reuters, Life & Style magazine, ABC News, NBC News and now The Huffington Post, among many others. Contact Mary at Mary (at) TheRecessionista dot com
The Recessionista TopicsAmerican Express beauty products betsey johnson Black Friday deals budget Norma Kamali Coco Chanel Dana Buchman David Beckham designer deals designer Michelle Smith MILLY discount fashion fashion giveaway Hautelook HM Ideeli Kate Middleton' style Kohl's London Fashion Week Lulu Guinness MACY's Marni for HM Michelle Obama Monique Lhuillier Neiman Marcus new york fashion week Norma Kamali NYFW Project Runway Rachel Zoe Recessionista recessionista fashion Rent the Runway ruelala Ruelala sale Saks Fifth Avenue sale Shoes Simply Vera Spring 2013 target topshop Tracy Reese Vera Wang Zara