Good news for those of us looking for good deals. Zara is kicking off its semi-annual sale today, Thursday, June 25th, in all its stores across the US. This is one of only two times per year when the entire store is 50% off . The sale includes suits, dresses, shoes and bags. To check for a Zara location near you, click here.
I’m a big Zara fan. They have always had great Chanel and Pucci inspired pieces for less, for savvy shoppers looking for high fashion on a low budget. Whenever I traveled to Europe, I would make it a point to stop into Zara. When I first visited Zara in France, I was blown away by the selection they had at a low price point. I’ll always remember waiting with a line of French women to get into the Zara fitting room area. Outside of H&M, I had never seen anything like it.
Zara has stores all over the world, in the Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa. If you don’t know about Zara, you might want to give their styles a look.
Follow The Recessionista
Search The Recessionista
Sign up for our mailing list. Get the deals & news!
- Giveaway: Stay Connected to Fashion + Deals with a Toshiba Portege R705 loaded w...
- Kohl’s Spring/Summer Fashion Giveaway
- Get Jennifer Aniston’s Look for Less at Kohl’s
- BOGO Deal at Target on Physicians Formula Makeup & a Giveaway
- The Recessionista Reviews Phillip Lim for Target, It’s Good
- The Recessionista Reviews Derek Lam for Kohl’s
- Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards–Shop & Save
- WIN an Engagement RING! Holiday Jewelry Twitter Party with Robbins Brothers
- Elie Tahari Kohl’s Preview and Giveaway
- Hot Holiday Giveaway: Win a $300.00 Gift Card for shopping at HauteLook
- Mary Hall commented on Adam Lippes Plaid Styles Arrive at Target for Fall
- Target-Addict commented on Adam Lippes Plaid Styles Arrive at Target for Fall
- Brenda commented on New York Fashion Week: Banana Republic Spring 2016
- commented on New York Fashion Week: Serena Williams to Debut HSN AW15 Collection
- Alice commented on Adam Lippes Plaid Styles Arrive at Target for Fall
- Mary Hall commented on H&M to Launch T-Shirts Designed by Coldplay & Ed Sheeran
- Terri closson commented on H&M to Launch T-Shirts Designed by Coldplay & Ed Sheeran
- Mary Hall commented on Liberty of London Now at Nordstrom
- jim mogensen commented on Liberty of London Now at Nordstrom
- xImmortalMindsx commented on New York Fashion Week: Banana Republic Spring 2016
AD: Gilt Groupe, Designer Deals
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style Magazine
Score Big at Sales!
Follow @Recessionista on Twitter
Tweet with @Recessionista
Read All About It! The Recessionista in the News
Folllow me on Google+
Featured on The Huffington Post
Featured on BlogHer
Proud Winner of a Bloggy Award
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Member of POPSUGAR Select Fashion
The Recessionista’s Top Picks
- Fab Vintage Finds
- Rent the Runway
- Groupon Invite
- Vacation Deals: Gilt Jetsetter
- US Only: Ideeli DESIGNER Sales,
- eBates: Earn Cash Back When You Shop
- Join HauteLook as our Guest!
- Beyond the Rack
- The New York Times: The Recessionista
- The Chic Bargainista® on Tumblr
- The Recessionista's®; You Tube Channel
Guardian UK Partner
About MeSince 2008, Mary Hall has been the author of The Recessionista®, which is read by thousands of regular readers in over 160 countries. An internationally recognized expert on the art of the living the good life for less, she has been a commentator on local, national, and international radio and TV shows. Her advice has been featured in over 2,000 media outlets, including The New York Times, Reuters, Life & Style magazine, ABC News, NBC News and now The Huffington Post, among many others. Contact Mary at Mary (at) TheRecessionista dot com