Good news for those of us looking for good deals. Zara is kicking off its semi-annual sale today, Thursday, June 25th, in all its stores across the US. This is one of only two times per year when the entire store is 50% off . The sale includes suits, dresses, shoes and bags. To check for a Zara location near you, click here.
I’m a big Zara fan. They have always had great Chanel and Pucci inspired pieces for less, for savvy shoppers looking for high fashion on a low budget. Whenever I traveled to Europe, I would make it a point to stop into Zara. When I first visited Zara in France, I was blown away by the selection they had at a low price point. I’ll always remember waiting with a line of French women to get into the Zara fitting room area. Outside of H&M, I had never seen anything like it.
Zara has stores all over the world, in the Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa. If you don’t know about Zara, you might want to give their styles a look.
Follow The Recessionista
Search The Recessionista
Sign up for our mailing list.
- Giveaway: Stay Connected to Fashion + Deals with a Toshiba Portege R705 loaded w...
- Kohl’s Spring/Summer Fashion Giveaway
- Get Jennifer Aniston’s Look for Less and Enter to Win a $100 Kohl’s ...
- BOGO Deal at Target on Physicians Formula Makeup & a Giveaway
- The Recessionista Reviews Phillip Lim for Target, It’s Good
- The Recessionista Reviews Derek Lam for Kohl’s
- Hot Holiday Giveaway: Win a $300.00 Gift Card for shopping at HauteLook
- Kohl’s Giveaway, Fall Fashion for Fashion’s Night Out (FNO)
- Sunday Special: Giveaway of Clarins Skin Care Feed Project Cosmetic Bag
- Kohl’s Black Friday Deals 2013 & Gift Card Giveaway for Shopping
- Mary Hall commented on Jenna Hipp Introduces Eco-Friendly Nail Polish
- Petunia commented on Chris Burch’s C WONDER brand is affordable & chic
- arlene commented on Jenna Hipp Introduces Eco-Friendly Nail Polish
- Deirdre commented on Chris Burch’s C WONDER brand is affordable & chic
- Patti commented on Chris Burch’s C WONDER brand is affordable & chic
- Rose Spitzer commented on Jenna Hipp Introduces Eco-Friendly Nail Polish
- Camille commented on Chris Burch’s C WONDER brand is affordable & chic
- marie commented on Chris Burch’s C WONDER brand is affordable & chic
- alaa commented on Chris Burch’s C WONDER brand is affordable & chic
- Becca C. commented on Chris Burch’s C WONDER brand is affordable & chic
The OutNet Sale 30% off Summer Essentials
The Recessionista’s Top Picks
- Shopping Club Edition01, Haute Couture
- Fab Vintage Finds
- Rent the Runway
- US Only: Gilt Groupe Designer Sales
- Belle and Clive Shopping Club, fashion deals
- Groupon Invite
- Vacation Deals: Gilt Jetsetter
- US Only: Ideeli DESIGNER Sales,
- eBates: Earn Cash Back When You Shop
- Join HauteLook as our Guest!
- Invite Gilt Man: Discount Designer Menswear
- Shopping Club Beyond the Rack
- Editor's Closet, Designer Deals, Prada + More!
- The New York Times: The Recessionista
- The Chic Bargainista® on Tumblr
- My Huffington Post Articles
- The Recessionista's®; You Tube Channel
AD: Gilt Groupe, Designer Deals
Like The Recessionista on Facebook
Featured in Better Homes & Gardens
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style Magazine
Score Big at Sales!
Follow @Recessionista on Twitter
Tweet with @Recessionista
Folllow me on Google+
Proud Winner of a Bloggy Award
IFB Badge & BlogHer
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Read All About It!
Guardian UK Partner
Glam Network Logo
About MeSince 2008, Mary Hall has been the author of The Recessionista®, which is read by thousands of regular readers in over 160 countries. An internationally recognized expert on the art of the living the good life for less, she has been a commentator on local, national, and international radio and TV shows. Her advice has been featured in over 2,000 media outlets, including The New York Times, Reuters, Life & Style magazine, ABC News, NBC News and now The Huffington Post, among many others. Contact Mary at Mary (at) TheRecessionista dot com
The Recessionista TopicsAmerican Express beauty products betsey johnson Black Friday deals budget Norma Kamali Coco Chanel Dana Buchman David Beckham designer deals designer Michelle Smith MILLY discount fashion fashion giveaway Hautelook HM Ideeli Jason Wu for Target Kate Middleton' style Kohl's London Fashion Week Lulu Guinness MACY's Marni for HM Michelle Obama Monique Lhuillier Neiman Marcus new york fashion week Norma Kamali NYFW Project Runway Rachel Zoe Recessionista recessionista fashion Rent the Runway ruelala Ruelala sale Saks Fifth Avenue sale Shoes Simply Vera Spring 2013 target topshop Tracy Reese Vera Wang