The Other Stilleto has Dropped- The Recessionista on Global TV 16:9

mikepic+global+tv The Other Stilleto has Dropped  The Recessionista on Global TV 16:9Pictured: The Recessionista will be appearing on Global TV Canada’s 16:9 The Bigger Picture show on Sunday

The weekend has finally arrived! I am so happy, because I don’t know about you, but I need a break. And because its the weekend, I have a special round-up of news and sales to share with all my readers.First up, I will be appearing on Global TV’s 16:9 The Bigger Picture TV show on Sunday, March 8th. I’m really excited about this one, because it’s going to be a truly informative show. I am going to pass on my tips for shopping, plus you are going to get to see some of my shopping finds from my own closet. Joining the show will be a panel of shopping experts from consignment stores, shoe repair shops and the Ryerson School of Fashion to share their tips on how to remain fashionable in this jittery economy. As a special treat, you’ll have the opportunity to LIVE BLOG with me and the other show participants after the report airs. This is a great opportunity for us to chat real-time about where to shop, what to look for and where to score the best bargains.Check the Global TV’s 16:9 The Bigger Picture web page for details. If you live in Quebec, look for The Recessionista in the current issue of Clin d’Oeil magazine on newsstands now. The article is written by the fabulous Marie-Andrée Lemay.
share save 256 24 The Other Stilleto has Dropped  The Recessionista on Global TV 16:9
This entry was posted in Fashion and tagged , , , , , , , .

6 Comments

1. AnonymousMarch 7, 2009 at 7:20 pm | Permalink

Congrats on the TV show. I can’t wait to tune in .
    Go RECESSIONISTA!
    I found this on Hermosa Man’s blog. VERY COOL!

2. AnonymousMarch 9, 2009 at 6:00 pm | Permalink

I shared your Recessionista blog link with several women I know. Almost all love your blog and find it very interesting. I share this note with both you and the broader readership as an example that there are online opportunities available to follow one’s passions, to network, to discover new things and even to thrive in the midst of the Recession.

3. AnonymousMarch 9, 2009 at 6:41 pm | Permalink

was so glad to be a part of the online blog last night. You have such great tips. Thanks for working so hard to make it easy for us to stay fabu on a budget.

CSF

4. JorliMarch 9, 2009 at 9:04 pm | Permalink

Congrats on the Global TV show!! And thanks for continuing to share all your tips with us.

5. FashionJunkieMarch 9, 2009 at 10:58 pm | Permalink

Congrats on the Global TV segment!

As a fellow fashionista (check out my blog, FashionJunkie.com) and native Canadian, I can’t tell you how much I enjoy listening to all of your fabulous tips.

I especially enjoyed hearing about the private shopping clubs such as BeyondTheRack.com – very cool site!

Keep up the great work!

xoxo
    -FashionJunkie

6. SusanMarch 10, 2009 at 4:01 pm | Permalink

Thank you for making it chic to shop smart and for teaching us how to stay fashionable on a dime! WE LOVE YOU!!!