If you’re looking for a way to enjoy some great fashions without paying lots of cash, check out BCBG’s Recessionista-friendly Valentine’s Days Shopping Spree Giveaway. I know some of our blog readers can work this prize draw! This contest was designed for men to win to give the shopping spree gift to their Valentine. However, anyone , (like yours truly:) ) with fashion savvy on a budget can enter. You can enter yourself, or send a reminder to your significant other to prompt them to enter. Good idea, right ?. Even if they don’t enter, it’s a not so subtle way of reminding them to buy you a gift. Sneaky, huh?
While you’re on the BCBG Page, take a second to check out the 2009 Fashion Week Sweepstakes
For more Valentine’s gift options, check out some of these cheap and cheerful choices:
- Amazon’s Valentine’s Gifts by Price
- Valentine’s Gift Guide from Someone Spoil Me
- Classic retailer Henri Bendel’s Valentine’s Perfect 10 list
- Bestow Boutique, use code VDGB09 to get free ground shipping and free gift packaging up until February 13th
- Check out Amazon’s Indie and International Movie titles sale. There are some great films here for 54% off of their retail prices. They are also offering Academy Award winning films on sale.
- The H&M Coupons for 20% offf under our Top Picks on the right can be used for a variety of Valentines’ friendly clothing for men, women, juniors and kids at H&M stores. If you don’t see a coupon for your geography, just check the H&M website for the coupon for your location.
For more bright ideas, check out Yahoo’s list of Valentine’s ideas. It’s easy to find a gift at the right price at a glance using this guide. Stay tuned for more ideas as the week rolls on!