Those of you who know me …know I love me some Yummi….Yummi Glass that is. Above is one of my favorites, the Yummi Butterfly. I constantly get compliments on this piece.
For those of you who don’t know about Yummi, these are exquisite, handcrafted glass pendants on either ribbon or small leather chains. Each piece is handcrafted from Murano Glass. Yummi Glass is the creation of a local Los Angeleno, Allison Overbeke. The pieces are simply amazing. The jewelry is simple, elegant & timeless. And that’s why I invest in it. This is stuff I can wear forever. And yes, a simple piece will dress up any outfit and add a touch of class. I love the glass heart, with the 14k gold around the edges. I have worn this as a signature piece for cocktail parties, special dinners, and even to the office. It goes with everything from a little black dress to a boho top with jeans.
The prices are reasonable and for those of you looking for Yummi Glass jewelry for less, they recently launched a website. Prices are much less than the prices at the luxury department stores that carry it. For Yummi for even less, check eBay auctions. One particular seller has some beautiful pieces for much less than retail. Simply search on Yummi Glass to find those bargains!
I have my eye on the new Lady Bug pendant for the holidays Last year’s holiday present was the exquisite Poppy. But I’m not the only one blogging on the wonders of Yummi. The secret is out… it was recently featured on the Jewelry Blog.
And one last recessionista tip….sometimes Yummi can be found at Loehmann’s
Follow The Recessionista
Search The Recessionista
Sign up for our mailing list.
- Schwarzkopf ULTÎME Hair Products Coming to Walmart
- Katy Perry New Face of H&M Holiday Campaign
- The Recessionista Reviews Milly for Kohl’s
- Eva Longoria fashion label set to launch in Fall 2016
- Amazon and Walmart Shopping Wars Coming July 15
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Opens to Public on July 17
- Rory Beca Partners with Jergens for a California Girl collection
- Mary Hall commented on Schwarzkopf ULTÎME Hair Products Coming to Walmart
- Mary Hall commented on Katy Perry New Face of H&M Holiday Campaign
- ericca commented on Katy Perry New Face of H&M Holiday Campaign
- Liv commented on Rory Beca Partners with Jergens for a California Girl collection
- Sally commented on Schwarzkopf ULTÎME Hair Products Coming to Walmart
- Ji commented on Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Opens to Public on July 17
- John commented on Amazon and Walmart Shopping Wars Coming July 15
- Laura commented on Eva Longoria fashion label set to launch in Fall 2016
- Nancy Espinosa commented on Schwarzkopf ULTÎME Hair Products Coming to Walmart
- Donna commented on The Recessionista Reviews Milly for Kohl’s
The Recessionista’s Top Picks
- Shopping Club Edition01, Haute Couture
- Fab Vintage Finds
- Rent the Runway
- US Only: Gilt Groupe Designer Sales
- Belle and Clive Shopping Club, fashion deals
- Groupon Invite
- Vacation Deals: Gilt Jetsetter
- US Only: Ideeli DESIGNER Sales,
- eBates: Earn Cash Back When You Shop
- Join HauteLook as our Guest!
- Invite Gilt Man: Discount Designer Menswear
- Shopping Club Beyond the Rack
- Editor's Closet, Designer Deals, Prada + More!
- The New York Times: The Recessionista
- The Chic Bargainista® on Tumblr
- My Huffington Post Articles
- The Recessionista's®; You Tube Channel
AD: Gilt Groupe, Designer Deals
Featured in Better Homes & Gardens
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style Magazine
Score Big at Sales!
Follow @Recessionista on Twitter
Tweet with @Recessionista
Folllow me on Google+
Featured on BlogHer
Proud Winner of a Bloggy Award
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Member of POPSUGAR Select Fashion
Read All About It!
Guardian UK Partner
About MeSince 2008, Mary Hall has been the author of The Recessionista®, which is read by thousands of regular readers in over 160 countries. An internationally recognized expert on the art of the living the good life for less, she has been a commentator on local, national, and international radio and TV shows. Her advice has been featured in over 2,000 media outlets, including The New York Times, Reuters, Life & Style magazine, ABC News, NBC News and now The Huffington Post, among many others. Contact Mary at Mary (at) TheRecessionista dot com
The Recessionista TopicsAmerican Express beauty products betsey johnson Black Friday deals budget Norma Kamali Coco Chanel Dana Buchman David Beckham designer deals designer Michelle Smith MILLY discount fashion fashion giveaway Hautelook HM Ideeli Kate Middleton' style Kohl's London Fashion Week Lulu Guinness MACY's Marni for HM Michelle Obama Monique Lhuillier Neiman Marcus new york fashion week Norma Kamali NYFW Project Runway Rachel Zoe Recessionista recessionista fashion Rent the Runway ruelala Ruelala sale Saks Fifth Avenue sale Shoes Simply Vera Spring 2013 target topshop Tracy Reese Vera Wang Zara