Those of you who know me …know I love me some Yummi….Yummi Glass that is. Above is one of my favorites, the Yummi Butterfly. I constantly get compliments on this piece.
For those of you who don’t know about Yummi, these are exquisite, handcrafted glass pendants on either ribbon or small leather chains. Each piece is handcrafted from Murano Glass. Yummi Glass is the creation of a local Los Angeleno, Allison Overbeke. The pieces are simply amazing. The jewelry is simple, elegant & timeless. And that’s why I invest in it. This is stuff I can wear forever. And yes, a simple piece will dress up any outfit and add a touch of class. I love the glass heart, with the 14k gold around the edges. I have worn this as a signature piece for cocktail parties, special dinners, and even to the office. It goes with everything from a little black dress to a boho top with jeans.
The prices are reasonable and for those of you looking for Yummi Glass jewelry for less, they recently launched a website. Prices are much less than the prices at the luxury department stores that carry it. For Yummi for even less, check eBay auctions. One particular seller has some beautiful pieces for much less than retail. Simply search on Yummi Glass to find those bargains!
I have my eye on the new Lady Bug pendant for the holidays Last year’s holiday present was the exquisite Poppy. But I’m not the only one blogging on the wonders of Yummi. The secret is out… it was recently featured on the Jewelry Blog.
And one last recessionista tip….sometimes Yummi can be found at Loehmann’s
Follow The Recessionista
Search The Recessionista
Sign up for our mailing list.
- Giveaway: Stay Connected to Fashion + Deals with a Toshiba Portege R705 loaded w…
- Get Jennifer Aniston's Look for Less and Enter to Win a $100 Kohl's Gift Card
- The Recessionista Reviews Phillip Lim for Target, It's Good
- The Recessionista Reviews Derek Lam for Kohl's
- Hot Holiday Giveaway: Win a $300.00 Gift Card for shopping at HauteLook
- Kohl's Giveaway, Fall Fashion for Fashion's Night Out (FNO)
- Sunday Special: Giveaway of Clarins Skin Care Feed Project Cosmetic Bag
- Kohl's Black Friday Deals 2013 & Gift Card Giveaway for Shopping
- Holiday Giveaway: Enter to win $250 to shop from Serve by American Express
- Kohl's Back to School & Fall Fashion Giveaway
- megan commented on Alexander Wang Announced as the next H&M Collaboration
- Ananyah Joi commented on Karen Kane Offers Classic American Style for Spring 2014
- Trina Stowe-Hackett commented on Eva Mendes Partners with New York & Co on Valentine’s Fashion Collection
- Peggy aka Radar commented on RIP the Late Great L’Wren Scott
- linda arroz commented on RIP the Late Great L’Wren Scott
- Jennifer Essad commented on Red Carpet Ready with Splenda Sweet Swaps & a Twitter Party
- Rebecca E. Parsons ( commented on Red Carpet Ready with Splenda Sweet Swaps & a Twitter Party
- GKN commented on The Most Popular Oscar Red Carpet Gown: Grace Kelly’s 1955 Dress
- Mary Hall commented on Target Offers 20% Discount on Spring Fashion Shopping
- Target-Addict commented on Target Offers 20% Discount on Spring Fashion Shopping
The Recessionista’s Top Picks
- Shopping Club Edition01, Haute Couture
- Fab Vintage Finds
- Rent the Runway
- US Only: Gilt Groupe Designer Sales
- Belle and Clive Shopping Club, fashion deals
- Groupon Invite
- Vacation Deals: Gilt Jetsetter
- US Only: Ideeli DESIGNER Sales,
- eBates: Earn Cash Back When You Shop
- Join HauteLook as our Guest!
- Invite Gilt Man: Discount Designer Menswear
- Shopping Club Beyond the Rack
- Editor's Closet, Designer Deals, Prada + More!
- The New York Times: The Recessionista
- The Chic Bargainista® on Tumblr
- My Huffington Post Articles
- The Recessionista's®; You Tube Channel
AD: Gilt Groupe, Designer Deals
Like The Recessionista on Facebook
Featured in Better Homes & Gardens
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style Magazine
Score Big at Sales!
Follow @Recessionista on Twitter
Tweet with @Recessionista
Folllow me on Google+
Proud Winner of a Bloggy Award
IFB Badge & BlogHer
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Read All About It!
Guardian UK Partner
Glam Network Logo
About MeSince 2008, Mary Hall has been the author of The Recessionista®, which is read by thousands of regular readers in over 160 countries. An internationally recognized expert on the art of the living the good life for less, she has been a commentator on local, national, and international radio and TV shows. Her advice has been featured in over 2,000 media outlets, including The New York Times, Reuters, Life & Style magazine, ABC News, NBC News and now The Huffington Post, among many others. Contact Mary at Mary (at) TheRecessionista dot com
The Recessionista TopicsAmerican Express beauty products betsey johnson Black Friday deals budget Norma Kamali Coco Chanel Dana Buchman David Beckham designer deals designer Michelle Smith MILLY discount fashion fashion giveaway Hautelook HM Ideeli Jason Wu for Target Kate Middleton' style Kohl's London Fashion Week Lulu Guinness MACY's Marni for HM Michelle Obama Monique Lhuillier Neiman Marcus new york fashion week Norma Kamali NYFW Project Runway Rachel Zoe Recessionista recessionista fashion Rent the Runway ruelala Ruelala sale Saks Fifth Avenue sale Shoes Simply Vera Spring 2013 target topshop Tracy Reese Vera Wang