As my blog readers know, I love Celia Birtwell..and now the reductions on her Topshop 2008 collection have started. Everything is 50% off at Topshop online. Celia’s prints adorned many of Ossie Clark’s famous 60’s & 70’s pieces. If you live in NYC or London, you can check out the sale in the store. I picked up this baby blue blouse.
Several of the Kate Moss collection pieces are also reduced 50%. The days when all the stuff sold out in the 1st week are over. I love some of the 1920’s, 1930’s & 1940’s vintage style dresses. I believe the new Kate Moss stuff is arriving at Topshop soon, so watch for further reductions on items from the earlier release Just a hunch.
There are also some beautiful pieces from the main Topshop line. One of my picks is this vintage style Chiffon Rosetop. That’s on my wish list. I’ m waiting to see if there will be any further reductions on that one That’s one of my shopping techniques, watching items to see if the price goes down by saving them in my shopping cart. Then, I check in on them from time to time to see if the prices are dropping. When the price falls to an acceptable recessionary spending level), that’s when I swoop in & order.
Follow The Recessionista
Search The Recessionista
Sign up for our mailing list. Get the deals & news!
- Giveaway: Stay Connected to Fashion + Deals with a Toshiba Portege R705 loaded w...
- Kohl’s Spring/Summer Fashion Giveaway
- Get Jennifer Aniston’s Look for Less at Kohl’s
- BOGO Deal at Target on Physicians Formula Makeup & a Giveaway
- The Recessionista Reviews Phillip Lim for Target, It’s Good
- The Recessionista Reviews Derek Lam for Kohl’s
- Experience Kohl’s YES2YOU Rewards–Shop & Save
- WIN an Engagement RING! Holiday Jewelry Twitter Party with Robbins Brothers
- Elie Tahari Kohl’s Preview and Giveaway
- Hot Holiday Giveaway: Win a $300.00 Gift Card for shopping at HauteLook
- Mary Hall commented on Adam Lippes Plaid Styles Arrive at Target for Fall
- Target-Addict commented on Adam Lippes Plaid Styles Arrive at Target for Fall
- Brenda commented on New York Fashion Week: Banana Republic Spring 2016
- commented on New York Fashion Week: Serena Williams to Debut HSN AW15 Collection
- Alice commented on Adam Lippes Plaid Styles Arrive at Target for Fall
- Mary Hall commented on H&M to Launch T-Shirts Designed by Coldplay & Ed Sheeran
- Terri closson commented on H&M to Launch T-Shirts Designed by Coldplay & Ed Sheeran
- Mary Hall commented on Liberty of London Now at Nordstrom
- jim mogensen commented on Liberty of London Now at Nordstrom
- xImmortalMindsx commented on New York Fashion Week: Banana Republic Spring 2016
AD: Gilt Groupe, Designer Deals
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style Magazine
Score Big at Sales!
Follow @Recessionista on Twitter
Tweet with @Recessionista
Read All About It! The Recessionista in the News
Folllow me on Google+
Featured on The Huffington Post
Featured on BlogHer
Proud Winner of a Bloggy Award
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Member of POPSUGAR Select Fashion
The Recessionista’s Top Picks
- Fab Vintage Finds
- Rent the Runway
- Groupon Invite
- Vacation Deals: Gilt Jetsetter
- US Only: Ideeli DESIGNER Sales,
- eBates: Earn Cash Back When You Shop
- Join HauteLook as our Guest!
- Beyond the Rack
- The New York Times: The Recessionista
- The Chic Bargainista® on Tumblr
- The Recessionista's®; You Tube Channel
Guardian UK Partner
About MeSince 2008, Mary Hall has been the author of The Recessionista®, which is read by thousands of regular readers in over 160 countries. An internationally recognized expert on the art of the living the good life for less, she has been a commentator on local, national, and international radio and TV shows. Her advice has been featured in over 2,000 media outlets, including The New York Times, Reuters, Life & Style magazine, ABC News, NBC News and now The Huffington Post, among many others. Contact Mary at Mary (at) TheRecessionista dot com