As my blog readers know, I love Celia Birtwell..and now the reductions on her Topshop 2008 collection have started. Everything is 50% off at Topshop online. Celia’s prints adorned many of Ossie Clark’s famous 60’s & 70’s pieces. If you live in NYC or London, you can check out the sale in the store. I picked up this baby blue blouse.
Several of the Kate Moss collection pieces are also reduced 50%. The days when all the stuff sold out in the 1st week are over. I love some of the 1920’s, 1930’s & 1940’s vintage style dresses. I believe the new Kate Moss stuff is arriving at Topshop soon, so watch for further reductions on items from the earlier release Just a hunch.
There are also some beautiful pieces from the main Topshop line. One of my picks is this vintage style Chiffon Rosetop. That’s on my wish list. I’ m waiting to see if there will be any further reductions on that one That’s one of my shopping techniques, watching items to see if the price goes down by saving them in my shopping cart. Then, I check in on them from time to time to see if the prices are dropping. When the price falls to an acceptable recessionary spending level), that’s when I swoop in & order.
Follow The Recessionista
Search The Recessionista
Sign up for our mailing list. Get the deals & news!
- Julie Rennber commented on Celebrity Style: Holly Willoughby Pencil Skirt & Floral Shirt Pairing
- Holly commented on Marimekko for Target Review: Cute Summer Fashions & Swimwear
- Mary Hall commented on Macy’s Friends & Family Sale 2016: Save an extra 25%
- shahnaz p jones commented on Macy’s Friends & Family Sale 2016: Save an extra 25%
- Liana commented on The Recessionista Reviews Balmain for H&M
- Mary Hall commented on Review: Ines de la Fressange Spring/Summer 2016 UNIQLO
- Dianna commented on H&M 2016 Conscious Collection Inspired by Louvre Archives
- Stevie Wilson commented on Review: Ines de la Fressange Spring/Summer 2016 UNIQLO
- Mary Hall commented on Beauty Deal: Radical Skincare Starter Kit for $50.00
- Mary Hall commented on Liberty of London Coming to UNIQLO
AD: Gilt Groupe, Designer Deals
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style
The Recessionista Talks to Life & Style Magazine
Score Big at Sales!
Follow @Recessionista on Twitter
Tweet with @Recessionista
Read All About It! The Recessionista in the News
Folllow me on Google+
Featured on The Huffington Post
Featured on BlogHer
Proud Winner of a Bloggy Award
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Member of POPSUGAR Select Fashion
The Recessionista’s Top Picks
Guardian UK Partner
About MeSince 2008, Mary Hall has been the author of The Recessionista®, which is read by thousands of regular readers in over 160 countries. An internationally recognized expert on the art of the living the good life for less, she has been a commentator on local, national, and international radio and TV shows. Her advice has been featured in over 2,000 media outlets, including The New York Times, Reuters, Life & Style magazine, ABC News, NBC News and now The Huffington Post, among many others. Contact Mary at Mary (at) TheRecessionista dot com